Over 100lbs to go and motivated...just lacking supporters :(

Options

Replies

• OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Started out with over 100lbs to lose currently only need to lose another 70ish, feel free to add me for support!
  • milleyea
    milleyea Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I have 100 pounds or so to lose also.
  • LouiseP78
    LouiseP78 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi please add me I need some friends too, also you need to do your measurements aswell as your weight if you are exercising as sometimes you loose inches rather than weight. :)x
  • OBXbound4me
    OBXbound4me Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too.
  • derbygurl13
    Options
    Would love to be able to motivate each other!!! add me :o)
  • vypeters
    vypeters Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request.
  • UnderCoverShyGirl
    UnderCoverShyGirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Oh, i've got lots more than 100 lbs to lose and have been on this journey for a while. I fall off, i go slow, but overall this last year or so, i'm down about 60lbs...i am determined, even though i am so slow! I know i cannot go back the other direction and this needs to come off. Happy to be friends with anyone else who is serious. I'm not a "post and motivate" all day everyday like some, but i'm happy to cheer on and give and take advice, and well, just be together in this journey. Feel free to add me - anyone else who feels sympatico can add me as well! lol
  • kaytee003
    kaytee003 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    you can add me! I want to lose at least 100, I lost 50 pounds last year on weight watches then stopped... and gained 20 back so now I am down 35, my current goal is 150 which is oh about 90 pounds away?
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I'm in the process of losing 108 pounds. Started in January at 238, joined MFP in June at 214, and today I weigh 188. Goal weight is 10! Anyone feel free to add me! :smile:
  • CricketLaw
    Options
    Add me too! I'm highly motivated!!! ^_^
  • msdani12
    msdani12 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! (: Always looking for support as well as supporting others!
  • Jkelly1221
    Jkelly1221 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm online everyday if you want to add me :-)! I am down 54 and have at least 25 more to go!
  • mstifb
    mstifb Posts: 230
    Options
    You're doing great! :drinker: I'm a married mom of 4 and I usually am on at least once a day. I may not respond to every status update, etc but I'm always around for my friends if they need me! I've lost 25 and hope to get down to 122 ( my dream weight) or 142 (the weight I could live with). My goal is 1200 calories and I don' t "eat clean" but I do overall try to eat right and exercise and am respectful of my friends. I'll send you a friend request and others can send me a request if they want to. :flowerforyou:
  • ksquared0710
    ksquared0710 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm always on and logging each day - you can definitely add me if you'd like!
  • nyyankeedeb
    nyyankeedeb Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    sent you an invite...I am on here every day....a few times daily....
  • fletchleg
    fletchleg Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi honey I have just under 100lbs to go to my goal weight (although it'll most likely get lower once I get there) and I'm looking for people looking to lose similar amounts to help with my motivation.

Anyone is more then welcome to add me :D
  • tinarallhan
    Options
    Hey I need to loose 100 pounds, lets all support each other
  • ll256
    ll256 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey- I just joined! :) I am officially starting tomorrow. Add me to the group as well! :)
  • veduffey
    veduffey Posts: 73
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. Be glad to support you. MFP is the most motivating program I have ever seen. Just knowing I need to check in and log my calories daily inspires me to eat healthier, excercise more. I just plain feel better physically, emotionally, and mentally, doesn't hurt my spiritual life either:) Victoria :flowerforyou:
  • mari_o_88
    mari_o_88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I completely undersand what you mean about not haing supporters in your corner long term. They get on boars, and them kinda taper off as time goes on. Losing weight and becmong a healthier you takes time!! I just joined today, and am excited for all the resources and people who understand what it is that i am going through!!