THATS IT! I'm going full bore

Options
13»

Replies

• iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    I'm not a particularly big football fan... my boyfriend likes the Giants, but it seems almost sickening to like a New York team :sick: :laugh:

So, baseball season can't come quickly enough for me! :bigsmile:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    I'm not a particularly big football fan... my boyfriend likes the Giants, but it seems almost sickening to like a New York team :sick: :laugh:

Don't get your hopes up IMHO, I haven't been impressed so far with Theo's off season moves. Marco Scutaro does not inspire awe in my book.
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    I haven't either. Was just talking about that with my Dad the other day... doesn't seem like they're making any power moves this off season :ohwell:
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options

Don't get your hopes up IMHO, I haven't been impressed so far with Theo's off season moves. Marco Scutaro does not inspire awe in my book.

If you're not too impressed with Theo, I and a bunch of other Royals fans would more than welcome him as our GM.

Not sore this am, but you can definatly tell I did something different.

and now the Yankees look like they are going to get Curtis Granderson...that's what we all need. At least he'll be out of the ALC.