Creative? Yes, yes you!

Options

Replies

• heliumheels
    heliumheels Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'm into photography, writing poetry/songs, singing, guitar and ukulele. I also like to show my creative side with baking and cooking. I used to be really into drawing/painting/sculpture... would love to get back into it if I had the time.
  • redhousecat
    redhousecat Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I like to take pictures of buildings....in an artsy/fartsy kind of way
  • jameseylefebure
    jameseylefebure Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I like to think I'm creative :) I've got myself into photography (a *tiny* bit), still not brilliant at it, but I really like street art so I have an instagram which is just pretty much full of pictures of the various types of street art around Liverpool. (jameseylefebure is the username)

I'm also *really* into creative writing and working on a novel at the moment. I've uploaded a few of my short stories onto my blog if you guys fancy a read :)

http://www.jameseylefebure.blogspot.co.uk

would love some feedback on the shorts :)
  • logdunne
    logdunne Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I do leatherwork and make larp weapons.
    I dabble in other bits but always come back to the above.
  • PurpleTina
    PurpleTina Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I make glass beads :smile:

Bearhouse Beads on Etsy if anyone wants a nosey.
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    i teach dance, so I make up dances and combinations, costume numbers (not so much) and make props for shows. I'm a madman with a gluegun..
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I play in buttercream.

Can I churn??? :):)
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I write, actually going back to work on my teenage tales, lol.... Tom Sawyer kinda thing, my buddies and I got into a lot of trouble, lol...

Used to throw clay, miss it and would like to start back. but getting ready to start a sculptural art welding class.
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    I play bass.
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    :heart: Photograpy and play the piano
  • shocktastic
    shocktastic Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Creative Director...but client s control my creativity...suppress and stomp on it..So when I get a good one that says "have at it, do your job" .. I go crazy and actually create..Doesn't happen very often but when it does...Whatch out..LOL
  • Coffeeholic8
    Coffeeholic8 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Writing and photography mainly, and I dabble in drawing and painting occasionally. I also get a bit creative with my cooking.
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    I do everything and anything:

Paint
    Draw
    Collage
    Design
    Conceptualise
    ETC ETC.. anything I can do that is hands on it A-OKAY by me :)
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I love to sew, crochet, do most crafts making things. My latest for christmas presents this year I cut the bottom out of wine and liquor bottles and made candle holders out of them. Now I'm taking them and cutting a hole in the bottom of the bottle and taking 2 plates and cutting holes in the bottom of them and making bird feeders. I suspend them with a metal dowl. fun fun (my daughter works at a motel and the housekeepers collect wine and liquor bottles for me)
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Life has systematically killed my creativity. But, I enjoy playing music and sometimes writing new songs.
  • BellaFe
    BellaFe Posts: 323
    Options
    This is going to sound dumb, I make hair clips
  • Flood73
    Flood73 Posts: 15
    Options
    I take self-portraits. Here's last year's set of dailies: http://www.flickr.com/photos/_flood_/sets/72157627683504810/

It's satisfying to create something every day and gets me out of my head a little. Reading this thread, I'm thinking about taking up beer-brewing and crochet, though.
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I go through random bursts where I dabble in basically anything creative, but above all, I love theatre and dance :) So much so that that's what I'm doing with my life :P
  • fionadasein
    fionadasein Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    write, radio host, garden, cook, photography...

hm, maybe this is why I'm not yet done my PhD? :P
  • miracole
    miracole Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I make fabulous cakes and cupcakes: http://www.facebook.com/MiraColeCakes

I also sing with a choir (and love some solo work!), play piano, knit, sew, draw, take pictures, write and I did about 50 DIY projects for my wedding (centrepieces, pomanders, sock monkeys as ring pillows, wish trees, photo walls etc etc etc)

if it's kind of artsy I just assume I'll be able to do it and play around with it it 'til I'm correct!