What was for lunch?

Options
I just had a salad of lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, coleslaw (there wasn't too much mayonnaise but it probably wasn't low fat), cannelini beans and sliced cold beef. Finished off with a bag of sweet&salt popcorn, very yummy! All for 379 kcal.
Helen.

Replies

• Amellej
    Amellej Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Grilled salmon with roasted red and yellow bell peppers, red onion, cherry tomatos, courgettes all drizzled in sweet chilli sauce yummmm
  • ClairBears84
    ClairBears84 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I had left over veggies and a dollop of rice and a chicken breast! Divine! :flowerforyou:

That sweet and salt popcorn sounds divine!
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    I had small portion of beef raviloli, a yogurt and 2 rice cakes..now cooking chicken for tea before I go to work :bigsmile:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on having a sandwich with cherries... You guys must be ahead of me, timewise!
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I will be having leftover braided spaghetti bread. 625 calories. Oh and an apple.
  • bacamacho
    bacamacho Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    2 chicken sausages and sweet potato fries.
  • apj79
    apj79 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Lunches are so hard. I go home every day for lunch so you would think it would be easy. I get home and I can't make up my mind.... I have a few Weight Watchers frozen entree's but then I get tuna fish in water.... I also have salad fixings but a salad is never as good as from a restaurant. Now that it is not as hot as it had been I plan to get back in the routine of walking the dog then I'm not as hungry when we get done....
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Haven't had anything yet today....but yesterday for lunch I had 3oz of leftover grilled mahi mahi and a couple of boiled shrimp. I shredded the fish up in a bowl, chopped the shrimp and added it. Then added some grated cucumber, a few chopped grape tomatoes, some fat-free plain greek yogurt, greek seasoning and some lemon pepper. Stirred it all up and ate it with some sliced cucumbers as "crackers". Was delish and packed with protein!
  • Stefanny91
    Stefanny91 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I had home made Spinach and Chickpea soup and it was yummy :)
  • chrissaucier
    chrissaucier Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Have already made a salad with spring mix, cherry tomatoes (from the garden) and cucumber, grilled turkey burger and half a whole grain pocket bread. I haven't decided what kind of dressing for the salad yet.
  • ninjakitty81
    Options
    I had chicken tikka with chickpeas and rice.
  • heytherestephy
    heytherestephy Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I had the last bit of Mexican Lasagne that I made on Sunday. It's around 412 calories and 18 grams of protein a serving.
  • helyg
    helyg Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I had a salad of lettuce, tomato, cucumber, feta cheese and black olives with some wholemeal bread. Followed by a Black Cherry yoghurt. Which came to 591 calories, but I did walk 5k this afternoon so worked it off.
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Large salad with romaine, red cabbage, carrots, celery, alfalfa sprouts and beets with a homemade low fat honey mustard dressing and a cup of red grapes
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about having sushi for lunch, been craving it!
  • unlocke
    unlocke Posts: 149
    Options
    Leftover thin cut steak (4 oz.), steamed veggies and a sweet potato. Yum! :tongue:
  • pink2lady
    pink2lady Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Fresh green bean lamb stew with rice and a good amount of fresh seedless watermelon
  • ggeise14
    ggeise14 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    1/2 a cup of cottage cheese with 1/2 a cup of sliced strawberries, a boiled egg. Celery and three tsp of peanut butter. Didn't feel creative this morning!
  • TheRealDeniseSheets
    TheRealDeniseSheets Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    A can of Progresso High Fiber 3 bean Chili with a 1/3 of a leftover grilled chicken breast added to it and 6 soda crackers. Didn't have much in the house this morning so I grabbed what I could!! Eating at Macaroni Grill tonight- hope this will hold me over until then!
  • pdeluca
    pdeluca Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    -4oz turkey breast on a whole wheat kaiser roll from Publix (love their bakery) with spicy brown mustard
    -6oz garden salad mix with carrots, broccoli and cucumber dressed with 1tablespoon of fat free ranch
    -tall glass of water