I have problems with breakfast

Options
13»

Replies

• GRRobson
    GRRobson Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    If you simply stop eating you will lose weight, but clearly not a sustainable goal. It is not rocket science it is straight forward, eat less calories than you burn, have a balanced diet, drink plenty of water and excercise. Whether it suits your lifestyle or not that is the simple answer. If you want to be healthy, lose weight and be a little fitter then you will need to change your lifestyle.

There are no short cuts, there are various theories, no real point in looking at different theories to disprove the above because it works. There is no easy solution.
  • arthurowenlindsey
    Options
    looks like the general idea is if it works keep it up. sounds like a good idea. we try to eat less processed foods. We dont take it to an extreme, but stick to fresh fruits and veggies, pork steak, chicken, natural peanut butters, things like that. so its well rounded i feel.
  • PisceanDream224
    Options
    Do you have anything to drink during in the morning? If so, you can opt for a smoothie instead! That way, you can get some fruit in, plus energy, and it will help nourish your body until you actually eat solids. :)
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    It all depends on what you are trying to do. If you want to loose weight then you should try to eat 5-6 times a day, breakfast, lunch and dinner and very small snacks in between. The idea is to keep your metabolism active which will burn fat. If you eat irregularly your body will store fat because it needs to preserve itself waiting for the next meal. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I never used to eat breakfast either but now I eat oat so simple sacket of porridge with fresh raspberries and acacia honey. Hope this helps. By the way eating all day is not a bad thing just eat in moderation, cut back on fat and carbs and boost protein.

Not correct.

Eat when you are hungry, use your calories how you want/need to use them. Meal timing is all about personal preference.

Also, fat and carbs aren't evil either.