True Love - Hilarious!

Options

Replies

• HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Haaaaaah!!!

When I was dating my husband... And we were together, sometimes I felt like I had to leave and go home, just so I could fart... How do you say, gee hun, I'm having serious stabbing pains, or I have to fart, so I have to go home now..

We laugh about that now... Its like if I do go home, there he is... we live in the same home... No secret farting now... : )

I always wonder about the men who think women shouldn't fart. Yes guys, women fart too... Don't make your ladies hold those farts in... :ohwell:
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    :laugh: OMG...BEST. POST. EVER. Thanks for the laugh, and you've got yourself a real keeper there (whether it was your rack or not that brought him back). :laugh:
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    thanks for the mid-day laugh

i'm in tears over my lunch here!
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    THE single funniest story, ever.
  • wavdawg4
    wavdawg4 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    oh my god.. I have tears rolling down my face.. It took everything to NOT burst out loud in laughter at my work desk.
  • LNZimmer
    LNZimmer Posts: 94
    Options
    OMG. I was reading this at work and had to do everything in my power not to LAUGH OUT LOUD!!! Too flipping funny. No lie, tears in my eyes. I love it!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    It was love by first fart! LOL I love this, tff!!!
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    oh my god I am cracking up!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I'm totally flattered that a lot of people think I wrote this...but I can't take the credit. It was an e-mail forward I received this morning and there was no way that I was keeping it to myself, LOL!! :laugh:
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I hope to find a woman like that someday :)
  • mcpherson4
    mcpherson4 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    One of the funniest things I have EVER read. Thank you for sharing!!
  • Celestialfairie
    Options
    That made my day. ^^ Thank you!
  • Skych123
    Skych123 Posts: 96
    Options
    omg thats fantastic :love:
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :sad: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    This story is so full of win! :drinker:

I cried laughing
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    omg this was freaking hilarious. I really needed this laugh. I am laughing so hard I cant stop crying :sad: :laugh: :sad: :laugh: :sad:
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    This. Is. Fantastic!!!! All of my coworkers are looking at me like I've lost my mind. And that's okay. Totally worth it!
  • wavdawg4
    wavdawg4 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    my co worker must think I am crying at my cubicle because I am trying sooo hard to not laugh but when I breathe in, I sound like a wimpering kid... I had to put my head down to muffle it more.. thanks! hahahahahahahaahha:laugh: :laugh: :sad: :laugh: :laugh:
    haha I had to put my hand on my own mouth to keep it quiet haha.. Thankfully NO one walked by >.>
  • stpetegirl
    stpetegirl Posts: 241
    Options
    OMG! My co-workers think I'm crazy! I'm sitting at my desk laughing so hard tears are rolling down my face! This is a must share! The entire time I was reading it, I was thinking this could easily be my family as anytime one of us eats something unusual.....well this type of scenario plays out except that my husband purposely locks the windows so we can't roll them down!! Great story!!
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    OMG....I CAN'T BREATHE!!!! Funniest thing I've read all day! Thanks for the laugh!!