True Love - Hilarious!

Options

Replies

• ashleen7
    ashleen7 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I have tears streaming down my face!! But then, I always find flatulence hilarious!! Great story!!
  • chinita96
    chinita96 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    That story will stay with me for a long time! Hilarious! lol
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Options
    OMG....Thank you for this! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • daniellesb1
    daniellesb1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    O...M...G.... !! This was one of the FUNNIEST things I have EVER read. I was laughing so hard the tears were running down my face ! Problem is - I am at work, so have to actually HOLD the laughter in !!

Believe you me - trying to hold in this uncontrollable crazy belly laugh - gave me a GREAT ab workout !!

Ok, granted that I actually snorted out loud sometimes....... BEST-LAUGH-IN-A-LONG-TIME !!! :laugh:

ps - must confess, even at 42 yo I still find "farts" the funniest !
  • MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    That was great!! LOL
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    wait wait, hold up... girls don't fart, only my mom does and she don't count as a girl.... YOU TRICKED US ALL!!! no wonder why everyone is laughing...
  • mangobadango
    mangobadango Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Love this!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You are a gifted writer.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    wait wait, hold up... girls don't fart, only my mom does and she don't count as a girl.... YOU TRICKED US ALL!!! no wonder why everyone is laughing...

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • texastango
    texastango Posts: 309
    Options
    "....and Now we know the Rest of the Story!"

Great stuff. Making sure your date wouldn't run out of gas or "run out on gas".

Fart-tas-tic!

Alternate plan: Blame it on new perfume.

Question? Did he take you out to dinner on the next date? What did you eat?

Feel free to warn me when you guys are going out to dinner...like resturant, time, place...

Suggestion: Don't smoke or carry matches.

Just sayin!
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,036 Member
    Options
    OMG, my self control has been put to an ultimate test as I sit here at work lips pressed hard, giggles escaping through my nose and throat! *Bow* Thread of the year!
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    hahaha!!!
  • CrisAlex
    CrisAlex Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I love this story - what a funny love story!
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Laughing so hard I am crying

Thanks for sharing!
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    It was true love, no question.

Another fart story. I'm Canadian and my wife is English. I have a Canadian buddy who says 'Someone stepped on a duck' whenever someone farts near him, particularly if it's audible. On one occasion when my beloved tooted I used that expression, which left her perplexed, (as one would imagine) and me in a position to explain what 'stepped on a duck' means.

Fast forward.

In the middle of the night I found the need to expel gas, and knowing full well my wife was fast asleep I let loose in a loud fashion. My wife instantly sat bolt upright in the bed and exclaimed 'There's a duck in our room!' before settling back into a sound sleep. I could not go back to sleep though. I was laughing way to hard for that.
  • leahrochelle
    Options
    I just cried. In attempt not to bust out laughing! TO MUCH!!!! hahahaha oh man!
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    OMG I haven't laughed so hard in a very long time! My eyes are watering so bad!!! Holy crap!!!
  • Tandi_S
    Tandi_S Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    O.M.G. You just made my day with this story. I'm wiping the tears away and fending off dirty looks here in the cube farm.

I've never read a more wonderfully written story about a fart!

Toots to you! :drinker:
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! That's one of the funniest stories I've read in a long time. I had to wipe away the tears. lol I'm glad you have a nice rack!!!!
  • jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

::wipes away tears from my eyes::
    (fortunately from laughing so hard... not because I farted!)

That was great!