True Love - Hilarious!

Options

Replies

• Crystle23
    Options
    Almost could not make it through the article! I kept putting my head down, tears rolling, laugh histerically--gasping for air between laughs.
    Have not laughed that hard in a LONG time!! My kids thought there was something wrong with me.
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    SERIOUSLY, I AM AT HOME IN THE ROOM WATCHING A SCARY MOVIE- EVERYONE IN THE LIVING ROOM, AND IM CRACKING UP LAUGHING AND CRYING LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sad: :sad: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Iwillblossom
    Iwillblossom Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    LMAO this is awesome!
  • jplord
    jplord Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    You have many gifts. Thank you for sharing. Always wonderful to read your posts.
  • oceanbigwater
    Options
    I laughed out loud at I CAN TASTE IT!!
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I laughed so hard I think I maybe peeed in my pants a lil
    LMAO!!!
  • jojoof4
    jojoof4 Posts: 120
    Options
    Oh my goodness!!! Tears are rolling down my face! Thanks for sharing... no way to hold back from laughing out loud!!
  • sunnie326
    sunnie326 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    bump to share with others!!
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I laughed till I cried thanks for sharing this!!!!
  • LittleNicci
    LittleNicci Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    O.M.G. That...that right there was HILARIOUS! AND adorable!
  • reneewill
    reneewill Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Totally cracked me up!
  • sharonloraine
    sharonloraine Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    bump
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    OMG, that was so funny. Thank you for that.....You saved my Monday!! ANd that is oh so sweet and gives us gals hope!! x
  • JuneyJo
    JuneyJo Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I scratched and clawed at the window like I was being kidnapped. Rob, unable to see either by fart cloud or panic, kept turning on the windshield wipers instead of unlocking the window.

O. M. G!!! LOL!!! I can NOT even begin to tell you how much I needed a laugh-til-you-cry story today!!! THANK YOU!!! :laugh: :sad: :laugh:
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    This is awesome!!! Thank you for sharing! I am laughing hysterically at my desk at work!
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

snort
    giggle
    cry
    haahahahaa

:flowerforyou:
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Almost started to cry with laughter....but almost farted too!! Thanks for the great story...I needed it today!
  • Momma_Grizz
    Momma_Grizz Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    OMG that was hilarious! I have tears rolling down my face I was laughing so hard! And so very glad it had such a happy ending :heart:
  • MAngel128
    MAngel128 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing! I needed a laugh today and am literally laughing out loud, with watery eyes.
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options
    Oh *kitten*. I NEEDED that laugh. Thinking about saving this to read next time I feel sad. =p

:laugh: