Six week 6 pack - much more than just an ab workout *pics*

Options
a_new_dawn
a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
I wanted to let you all know about this fab DVD. There doesn't seem to be many threads about 6W6P and i don't think it gets the following or credit it deserves.

When i first discovered this DVD, the title didn't inspire me to buy it, I envisaged it to be a workout full of crunches and not alot else. It was only by pure chance when i was watching trailers for other JM's on youtube that i thought i'd take a peek at it anyway and i discovered it was infact, a total body workout.

My thighs ached...My bottom ached...I was glad to discover this programme was not only working my abs, but also my horrible "thunder thighs" and my butt too :)

After 1 week i could already see a difference in my tummy...i could feel the strength building up in my arms and back...

I completed week 5 today and here is my progress so far:

Pictures Removed By Staff

I did this following 30 day shred and Ripped in 30, both fantastic workouts.

I seriously cannot recommend this DVD enough.. I've had 4 kids and pregnancy really wasn't kind to me but it has STILL given me abs, so that just speaks for itself!!

Pictures Removed By Staff

If you're a Jillian fan you NEED this DVD! (ps please excuse my mismatched underwear lol!)

****STAFF NOTE: We commend you for your weight loss and admire the bravery it took to post these pictures. We support your weight loss fully however, this post has been edited due to violation of guideline # 12****
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

Replies

• mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Wow... just wow! You're doing an amazing job, Dawn! You can totally see the difference in your thighs as well as your belly. I'm sure it's doing things for your bum as well. :happy: Kudos to you for sticking with it. I know it's not easy, but the results are worth it. I know you know that too. Good for you! Lots of awesome right there. :drinker:
  • MariahHubert
    MariahHubert Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Dang girl you look great!

Glad to finally hear some good things about 6W6P!!!
  • jagger27
    jagger27 Posts: 79
    Options
    So glad to find this post. I'm finishing up the final week of RI30...and this is the one I wanted to move to...You sold me sister!!! You go Girl!!!
  • claireplum
    claireplum Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Very impressive results in 5 weeks! Crazy what changes our bodies can show in that time! xx
  • sunny_smile5
    sunny_smile5 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Wow...awesome results!!! I have 6W6P, too, but have not touched it much. I've mostly been doing the 30DS, but now looking at your results I am motivated to try 6W6P again. Thanks!!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    LOVE THIS....Yep I love the fact that you are not just working your stomach....I hear that's the key..people think ab work is about crunches...and floor work..NOPE...This is my fav DVD...done it about 4x wasn't as drastic as my first attempt...but good results!
  • ChasingStarlight
    ChasingStarlight Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Great work! My husband did level 2 last night for the first time and you know how Jillian always says don 't phone it in, he was seriously thinking of phoning it in!
  • a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Level 2 is crazy hard. I have done 2 weeks of it and i STILL find it tough.
  • Eerinelizz
    Eerinelizz Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your results! I'm currently on level 3 of 30DS, and plan to do Ripped in 30 next month. I've been thinking of getting another one of Jillian's DVD's to mix in with these workouts, and you sold me on this one! I know some people get annoyed with Jillian, but she really motivates me. Congrats on your awesome results!
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Every time I hear how hard level 2 is, it scares me to try it the way I plan to. Not sure I'm going to be ready for level 2 next week... lol

@ Eerinelizz: Jillian annoys me, but her workouts are effective, so I keep going. Hahaha 6W6P is my 4th in a row. :happy:
  • basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Nice job! I love 6W6P!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! I guess it is possible to get rid of a lil stomach--AWESOME!
  • PattieCakes23
    Options
    Wow. Amazing job!!
  • MerBear30
    MerBear30 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Seriously amazing results!!! You look awesome, baby scars and all!
  • darlingnoire
    darlingnoire Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Your post convinced me!

After I finish my 30DS I'm going for the 6W6P!
  • GailEMac
    GailEMac Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    mate! Where's your bum gone?!?! Well done, you've come so far x x x
  • chunkylover22
    chunkylover22 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Holy Cannoli!! What amazing results!! I might have to try those DVD's!
  • Ralstonk2
    Ralstonk2 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • CatholicUK
    CatholicUK Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Lady you look awesome!!!! :D I am doing 30DS then doing RI30 then hope to do 6W6P as I have bought it already :)
    Hope I can get to look as good as you!
  • wayne4825
    wayne4825 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love this DVD. I don't have the urge to throw something at Jillians head as much as I did with 30DS. I can feel my abs tightening up and it's great. I'm certain I'll see more results from this program vs 30DS.. By the way, awesome job. You're doing amazing and it shows. I hope my level of dedication even comes close to what you have. Great work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!