NO SUPPORT

Options
So I know i have been on the wagon off the wagon over the past few months but mostly do to busy schedule and health issues. I have to say though the best feeling today was deleting all my fitness pal friends and am starting over. I felt as if they were not being very supportive and have decided that I need more supportive people around me. Starting over feels awesome!:happy:

Replies

• Aukeilagirl
    Aukeilagirl Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I love supporting people and getting support in return!!!
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    WOW....Good luck...Just remember that YOU are resposible for what you do and eat, not your MFP friends...
    You might have to start looking for something else to blame now that you have no more MFP friends to drag you down....
  • jodis319
    jodis319 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like....I would love some new support and would love to give some in return. I've been on and off the wagon too...I can use some new motivation!
  • Shilynnesmommy
    Options
    You can add me as well. I have lost 100 lbs on weight watchers and kinda hit a plateau so Im trying this for something different!
  • lilylover2012
    lilylover2012 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. This is my second time on MFP and this time I haven't really added any friends and seem to be doing BETTER now. I'm sure it was just a coincidence because I'm more determined this time but it really makes you think. Surrounding yourself with a support system is always helpful.
  • logicandlove
    logicandlove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm not so much starting over as trying really hard to keep going...feel free to add me!
  • sarah_Holland81
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I'm all alone on here at the mo lol!! More than happy to make new friend and give support aswell.
  • kokaneesailor
    kokaneesailor Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your new kick at the cat. Sometimes we need to just clean out the closet and get at it.:smile: You can do it.
  • danne32339
    danne32339 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me to your list. I can never have too many friends. Any one else who would like a new friend feel free to add me to your list as well. The more we support each other the better we do.
    God bless,
    Doni:flowerforyou:
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I have to say though the best feeling today was deleting all my fitness pal friends and am starting over.
    Aww, how nice for them, especially if they see this post. :flowerforyou:
  • boydsterk
    boydsterk Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • wattsj56
    wattsj56 Posts: 94
    Options
    Everyone needs motivation and support :) Feel free to add me!
  • KrisThomas1964
    Options
    Motivation & Support - feel free to add me!
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    I'm not very good at support, so instead, have a flower. :flowerforyou:
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    First, you get back what you give. Second, why are all these people jumping to be added after the entire previous FL was thrown under the bus??

confused.jpg
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    you seem super supportive,
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    So I know i have been on the wagon off the wagon over the past few months but mostly do to busy schedule and health issues. I have to say though the best feeling today was deleting all my fitness pal friends and am starting over. I felt as if they were not being very supportive and have decided that I need more supportive people around me. Starting over feels awesome!:happy:

Wondering how supportive you were to each and every one of your former MFP friends...

I was kind of wondering the same thing...

But OP...good luck and hope this "new start" is what gets you to the finish line.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    How much support were you giving your friends when you didn't log on? Why is it their fault you were having problems? Best of luck to you, and I hope you got what you needed out of this, but I'm sure your old friends won't really enjoy seeing this.
  • clumsygermangurl
    Options
    Add me Add me everyone, I am supppa supportive!
  • bsracer
    bsracer Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am starting this seriously for the 1st time so gimme a shout. I need sum support and will be all the help I can. thanks, Kyle