Replies

• mcpherson4
    mcpherson4 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    So inspiring.
  • heatherlee1124
    heatherlee1124 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look great. Keep upp the great work. I am glad you see that all the hard work has paid off. Too a long and healthy life.
  • aquapup
    aquapup Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    you look so great! keep up the good work and thanks for the inspiration
  • BetterFasterStronger
    Options
    113 lbs gone and 20+ years younger. Congratulations! Unbelievable! Thank you for sharing!
  • Woodmangler
    Woodmangler Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I can't tell you how much I need to read stories like yours.... at times it just doesn't seem possible, then I read your post and it does seem possible after all!

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this... I sure needed to see it.
  • dkgraves
    Options
    WOW!! What an inspiration and motivator for the rest of us!! So proud for you....
  • dognamedpig
    dognamedpig Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    WTG and the picture of your daughter standing in your pants with you is priceless!
  • sleepyjean88
    sleepyjean88 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger! That is amazing!! Well done!! :drinker:
  • Kona2014
    Kona2014 Posts: 38
    Options
    :drinker: That's amazing, good on you :flowerforyou:
  • chervil6
    chervil6 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    well done you , you look like a different woman ..... very pretty :happy:
  • AmandaInGA
    AmandaInGA Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    wow.. you look so amazing.. i can't wait to start to see results like that!!
  • tracy_diva
    Options
    All I can say is WOW. I too am on the weight loss journey. I started back in May of this year. so far I have lost 18 lbs. Yeah Me. My biggest struggles have been knowing what to eat, how to modify my menu, and the list goes on. But I can say I am making smarter choices when i grocery shop. Enough of me. I am super encouraged, you look great. keep trucking. :wink:
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,816 Member
    Options
    Love your story! You are such an inspiration! And I like the oxygen mask reference to Suze Orman -- that is so true when it comes to parents taking care of their own health.

Congratulations! :drinker:

Thanks for sharing!:flowerforyou:
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I love the last pic! cute!! and great job!
  • snelson1966
    snelson1966 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Love the pic of you and I think your daughter in your old jeans, the smiles are priceless, congrats, well done!
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Great job and a great inspiration. Thank you for sharing your story :-)
  • chubbygirlslim82
    Options
    Great loss and amazing story...Wonderful transformation!!
  • elsalily
    elsalily Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congratulations, I'm really happy for you :)
  • rcg82
    rcg82 Posts: 1
    Options
    You are a total inspiration! I have just joined MFP and this is the first forum I spotted! Well done!!!
  • russ1220
    russ1220 Posts: 58
    Options
    Definately true! We must stop looking at the glass half empty but knowing it's half full. Great inspiration and very positive outlook. Hang in there and keep sharing.

Thanks! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!