113 lbs. lost and my brain is starting to catch on

Options

Replies

• kmk1985
    kmk1985 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look great! One of the best motivators for me is looking at success stories, and yours is a terrific one!
  • prairiedawg2014
    Options
    kudos to you!! you are an amazing lady! not only have you lost 113 lbs....but you have also lost 20 yrs off your face. you look fabulous! you are truly an inspiration to us all. congrats!!
  • boydsterk
    boydsterk Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You rock! That's amazing!
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    wow! you look younger and happier! I truly believe when you take time for yourself and put yourself first, you become a better person and better example! I bet your family is thrilled at the new wife and mom they have. GO you!
  • phyllisann26
    phyllisann26 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Great job and you look great!
  • blu_diva
    blu_diva Posts: 25
    Options
    amazing ~ love the picture with your daughter
  • Astefanie
    Astefanie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Aaaahhhhh Mazing! =)
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Your attitude and commitment is so inspiring, and obviously got your amazing results. You look fantastic, so much younger and so much more vibrant! Really really awesome job!
  • tammywisco
    Options
    Wow!! That is one amazing story! And I love the pic of you and your daughter standing in your old pair of jeans! That one deserves a frame for sure. Congrats to you! I say a vacation is in order to celebrate.
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU. TODAY YOU HELPED SOMEONE. .................ME.............

Thank you. This is so awesome! I love sharing so I can let others know that it can be done. Just hang in there and keep at it.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Every time I need a pick me up someone like you posts some pictures. Thank you :flowerforyou:

I know in my brain it takes time and one bad day doesn't end the journey. But my oh my, we sure do feel it is.
  • lee4jc7
    lee4jc7 Posts: 2
    Options
    That is amazing and I hope I can say this for myself someday. Keep up the awesome work!!! :)
  • ConnorLynne65
    ConnorLynne65 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    freakin gorgeous!! congrats!
  • Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!
  • mindygood
    mindygood Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    So inspiring... congrats... Your daughter will appreciate the changes to when Mom is there for all her many milestones!!!
  • anashar
    anashar Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Looks like you not only lost weight, but took years off your age. Inspiring - congrats on the hard work!
  • ShrinkingShona
    ShrinkingShona Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Just another person dropping in to congratulate you on the incredible change you have made in your life. I'd be really interested in hearing more about the mental transformation that needs to accompany the physical transformation. I have lost 50lbs (with a LOT more to go) but I still find myself thinking things like "Well, I can't do that because people over 300lbs can't do x, y or z", even though I am not, & will never be 300lbs again. Each day I wonder how long it will be before my mental image catches up with the physical reality.
  • Maccbow
    Maccbow Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Wow! It is so REFRESHING to see your story of success! Also, thanks for the pic.s! You've made many smile today! I'm so sorry for the loss of your Mom. Great job on all your work!
  • diinva
    diinva Posts: 57
    Options
    Wow, what an inspiration you are!!! You look fabulous:happy:
  • marnet12
    marnet12 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You AMAZE me! I have nothing to complain about. When I hear anyone whining, I'm going to point to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!