just had to share . . .I don't hate photos of me anymore!

Options
124»

Replies

• Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Congrats!
  • allinoelle007
    allinoelle007 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Love the hair color!
  • sunny_smile5
    sunny_smile5 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Congratulations!
  • rickgomez2003
    Options
    Great job keep up the hard work.
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Great for you! You look wonderful! I just got to the point where I don't absolutely hate standing sideways and looking at myself in a mirror (90% of my weight loss has apparently come off my @ss!).

and LOL about McLovin!
  • ccebohmygod
    Options
    You look amazing. well done
  • fablevins
    fablevins Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You look so young and happy! congrats! Keep up the great work. :smile:
  • cp37
    cp37 Posts: 36
    Options
    Beautiful! You are glowing...
  • sonianic
    sonianic Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! I had a major NSV last night thanks to all of you. I went out with my girlfriends for dinner - went to a southern bbq place that is beyond amazing!! I knew that I was ordering the smoked 1/4 chicken white meat, that I wasn't worried about. The problem is that it comes with your choice of 2 sides: do I go for the yummy mac n' cheese? The creamy cole slaw? the wonderful baked beans? The crispy waffle fries? No, when the waiter was there to take my order, I thought of all of your wonderful encouraging comments and ordered the side salad (dressing on the side) When the waiter asked what I wanted for my second side, I just smiled and ordered a second serving of the side salad. Here is the best part - I REALLY enjoyed my meal!! I didn't feel that I was missing out!!! It is amazing how influential a few encouraging comments on a post like this can be!! Thank you to everyone!! You all got me through a tough meal choice.

You all rock my world!!:flowerforyou:
  • cass0107
    cass0107 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - you look great! I can't wait for the day that I can look at a picture and not delete it right away. :) Thanks for the inspiration!
  • enpleinefloraison
    enpleinefloraison Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    you really do look contented and happy. and wonderfully tan (i am jealous!) and if that all is not enough, also FIT. congratulations:-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!