Options
    Wow you look so great! Congratulations!
  • mayerrocks
    mayerrocks Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    YOU = INSPIRATION!!
  • amoresmom
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Great job on doing it the right way!!
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful woman! I am so happy you have reached your goals. And to see that you want to teach your children healthy eating habits, that is just wonderful :)
  • PinkyNans2012
    Options
    WOW !!!! What motivation - well done and congratulations on your wonderful accomplishment :) You look fantastic.
    Love the professional photos -what a great idea !!

Well done
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Um... Wow!! You look amazing, you really do... and might I add you look way tooooo young to have 3 children lol. Congratulations on all you have accomplished!

PS: Thank you for having the confidence to share your belly shot. I too have a c-section pouch and fear that it will never go away, but it's getting better as the days go by and I too hope to have it removed one day. Yours really does look great :)
  • amberm912
    amberm912 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    OMMMGGG YOU LOOK AMAZINGGG! Congrats on the sucess/transformation story. You are such an inspiration!

14119689.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • KCramer12
    KCramer12 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Finally figured out pictures.

How do u put pics on?? U look amazing!! Great job!!
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    AGirlandHerFrenchie Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look amazing and must feel absolutely amazing!
  • sara1215
    sara1215 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! You mention breastfeeding--did you eat more calories to account for that and then decrease your calorie goal when the baby weaned? I am breastfeeding right now too.
  • jodrake5
    jodrake5 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Congratulations. You stuck with it and decided to make the change! Stunning!
  • marathon64
    marathon64 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Another MFP ROCK STAR! great job!
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I can really see a difference in the before and after pictures.You are an inspiration,great job :happy:
  • graciegPHD
    graciegPHD Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thee are no words to express what an AMAZINGLY beautiful person you are. Your story is so INSPIRING. Thank you for sharing. It is so, so helpful to hear how much another person has changed.... 2 questions:

1 - did you run in the past?
    2 - how old are you?

Thanks very much!
  • blueeylb
    blueeylb Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    you look so beautiful, congrats. i love the pictures!.
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look stunning! You looked pretty before, too! Congrats so much for making it that far!

So inspirational and motivating :D
  • alatoyajones
    alatoyajones Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story very inspirational! You look fantastic congradulations!!!
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is awesome!!

What a great job you did!!

My goal is to lose 60 lbs. total to be at 120 pounds again. I have lost 10 lbs. so far, so I am guessing if I stick with it I can get it done.

Thanks for sharing.
  • mlmedina12
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!