Down 66 LBS with pics

Options

Replies

• jennifermaffei17
    Options
    Big difference, great transformation! Congrats!!
  • captnemo44
    captnemo44 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful !!!!
  • hayyitsme
    hayyitsme Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look outstanding! Congrats girl !
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    wow! Congrats!
  • SouthernSkylark
    SouthernSkylark Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing woman! It is posts like yours that keep me motivated and inspired! X
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    great story...your after pics are beautiful...you should be very proud of your journey.....cherish your new life....
  • mavrick7
    mavrick7 Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Great story! Thank you for sharing your challenges and pictures with MFP!
  • hunnins
    hunnins Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You are inspiring...
  • mfunderburgh
    mfunderburgh Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! You mention breastfeeding--did you eat more calories to account for that and then decrease your calorie goal when the baby weaned? I am breastfeeding right now too.

same question
  • Blissfulspace
    Blissfulspace Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great, well done :smile:
  • annielaurie88
    annielaurie88 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow girl! you look amazing!!!! omg! i cannot wait to post my story on here! you are totally an inpsiration! thank you for sharing!
  • bet3120
    bet3120 Posts: 125
    Options
    Waow that's awesome!!! thanks for share that make to keep going and work hard in my goals :)
  • julieo81
    julieo81 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Bump

Congrats you look amazing. How did you start running? I want to be a runner, but I dont know how to start, That may sound silly, but did you just start running one day or work up to it.

Again you look great, Congrats
  • tmcnee32
    tmcnee32 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Such a motivation! Thanks for sharing your story! :)
  • chillililly
    Options
    I love your very last picture. You look so much younger! Congrats little lady.
  • beautycadet
    beautycadet Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are beautiful! and just as gorgeous on the inside, it seems like! :) You are such an inspiration, and the reason why I'm on mfp! Keep going strong!
  • jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I think I am finally ready to post my success story. ;)

I started my weight loss journey in the end of January 2012 weighing in at 185 pounds and being only 5 foot 1 after having 3 kids all by c-section I felt that my weight had crept up on me. I started mainly with your typical diet lifestyle low fat items, lean cuisine tv dinners, splenda/artificial sweeteners and every low calorie item I could get my hands on. I gradually realized that these quick fix foods were not healthy or satisfying my hunger. About a month or so into my weight loss I started reading more and more success stories from other people and realized I really needed to cut out all these processed foods, which made such a difference in the way I felt and the way I processed food. I started running in February with a goal of doing a 10 km race in the summer. I kept my calories around 1200 – 1400 cals per day which was satisfying for me. I got a gym membership and was doing classes with a friend when I could fit them in since I was on maternity leave with my son. It was tough to juggle everything but I was more than determined to make this lifestyle work since the obvious results were more motivating than anything. I started work on May 14th and was weighing in at 135 pounds at that time and had already achieved my 10 km race goal (which I finished in 53 minutes 14 seconds). I decided to start training for a half marathon after that race with a main goal of FINISHING! That was on July 7th and I finished my half marathon in 1 hour 51 minutes and 11 seconds. I was so unbelievably amazed with myself. I still am I can’t believe all that you can accomplish if you really put your mind to it. I can’t even wrap my head around what the heck took me so long to make this lifestyle change. I am so much happier with myself in everything I do. Being comfortable with the way I look has made me so much more confident at work, with friends, just all the time. It’s crazy. Anyways here are some before and after pictures. I have lost a total of 166 pounds and now weigh 119 pounds which I have maintained for about 3 weeks. I’m happy at this weight and have another half marathon planned for October 21st. Hoping to maintain this new lifestyle for the rest of my life and to forward on my new healthy habits to my three children.

BEFORE-1.jpg

before2.jpg

AFTER2.jpg

AFTER3.jpg

beautiful! Congrats!! :)
  • DLKeeble
    DLKeeble Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look amazing, happy, and healthy!
  • ASH0502
    ASH0502 Posts: 19
    Options
    WOW! You look fantastic. It is a total transformation that inspires me so much. I'm 16 months PP after having a c-section and you are exactly what I need to see as I get discouraged. I'm also 5'1" and trying desperately at this point to get to my goal weight of about 115. Just under 20lbs to go! Thanks for posting your results.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!