diet pills

Options

Replies

• sarahm_young
    Options
    i'm 4''11 and 130, i do at least two miles on the bike / treadmill and ab workouts but mix them up. when i cook any meats i don't cook them in anything and i have veggies in every meal i eat. I'm probably at about 1000 -1200 cal.
  • all4my3boyz
    all4my3boyz Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I exercise four days out of the week and work 45 hours. I'm in constant movement unless i'm at school. I only eat healthy foods and have been doing this for about two months and haven't lost a thing.. yes i didn't gain weight over night but i don't expect to lose it overnight either. Just looking for something to help me speed up my process

Maybe you could open up your diary so we can see what you are eating and offer some help. Maybe your aren't eating enough to sustain yourself with your busy lifestyle.
  • mag1c
    mag1c Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    "In total, these suggest that herbal ephedra/caffeine herbal supplements, when used as directed by healthy overweight men and women in combination with healthy diet and exercise habits, may be beneficial for weight reduction without significantly increased risk of adverse events." C N Boozer1, P A Daly, P Home, J L Solomon, D Blanchard, J A Nasser, R Strauss and T Meredith "Herbal ephedra/caffeine for weight loss: a 6-month randomized safety and efficacy trial" Int J Obes May 2002, Volume 26, Number 5, Pages 593-604

Boozer CN, Nasser JA, Heymsfield SB, Wang V, Chen G, Solomon JL. "An herbal supplement containing Ma Huang-Guarana for weight loss: a randomized, double-blind trial." Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord., 2001 Mar;25(3):316-24.

That said, OxyECA Black. Of course its not a magic weight loss pill and should be used in combination with diet and exercise.
  • savageman69
    savageman69 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    i'm 4''11 and 130, i do at least two miles on the bike / treadmill and ab workouts but mix them up. when i cook any meats i don't cook them in anything and i have veggies in every meal i eat. I'm probably at about 1000 -1200 cal.
    thats your problem...probably isnt real good,,,your eating to little or to much get a food scale, measuring cups and get serious. Its not that hard
  • dmh0204
    dmh0204 Posts: 81
    Options
    You're "probably" at 1000-1200? Do you measure it?
  • sarahm_young
    Options
    Five days of the week i'm at 1200. My other two days are at 1000.

I eat a bowl of fiber filled cereal for breakfast with skim milk.
    low fat yogurt about two hours later.
    Chicken salad for lunch
    celery and peanut butter two hours later
    My dinner varies

That was all last week
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    eat right, work hard, period.

oh, .......and ARF! ARF!
  • Big_Daddy6
    Big_Daddy6 Posts: 188
    Options
    Im betting you are not eating enough. Up your calories a few hundred a day and I bet you'll start loosing.

Try eating around 1400 a day.......... Your bmr has got to be more than 1000.
  • sarahm_young
    Options
    Im betting you are not eating enough. Up your calories a few hundred a day and I bet you'll start loosing.

Thank you :)
  • Big_Daddy6
    Options
    yw.......figure out your BMR and then TDEE. That will give you a good idea on what your body needs.
  • georgie_lou
    georgie_lou Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    :happy: Open your diary! Then we can have a squizz and offer some positive feedback
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I heard the cocaine or heroin diet can work wonders.
  • Stephanie_Autry
    Stephanie_Autry Posts: 228 Member
    Options

eat more= weigh less... you eat way to little. i sit in bed do absolutely nothing at all and eat 1300-1500 calories and lose weight.
  • linniem96
    linniem96 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah, I took phentermine with MD script 7 years ago and lost over 25 lbs. I didn't really follow a diet but did exercise alot. After stopping it slowly overtime I gained it all back plus 15 lbs. I was the heaviest I ever was. I also felt I had not willpower or confidence in my ability to lose weight without help.
    Lesson here- unless you are willing to pay attention to what you are eating and keep up the exercise nothing will work.
    I just started using MFP along with an optifast program (shakes, bars and a reasonable meal at dinner, small snacks in between) and exercise. I've lost 7 lbs in 11 days without using any drugs. using MFP helped me realize how bad my previous diet was and how large my portion sizes were. Also in order to use the optifast program my doctor made me meet with the nutritionist. Learning about balancing carbs, fats, and proteins was really helpful. It's weird because this is the first time in my life that I am not hungry all day and my stomach doesn't feel bloated and uncomfortable. Also I never thought I would be able to follow a diet but so far this program has been easy. I finally feel there is hope at the end of the tunnel and have confidence I can do this without drugs. I know I'm early in the process so certainly am no expert compared to most on this site but just wanted to "weigh" in (no pun intended) on your thoughts about diet pills.
    Good Luck to you!!!
  • deborah0123
    Options
    I'd go with raspberry ketones or try the HCG diet.
    I did the hcg diet first of the year and lost 30 lbs..I was so weak.. this diet takes so much out of you.. I did not feel like exercising.
    but I did lose..but had to quit it. good luck in all who does this diet
  • curxxx
    curxxx Posts: 16
    Options
    Ali
  • sarahm_young
    Options
    Thank you so much! I'm deff nervous about not having enough nutrients to get me through my work day. I have been eating to little (i just learned) but my body is used to it now, i always feel hungry after i eat but at least i'm satisfied but i thought it was normal. i'm going to change my habits immediately
  • Big_Daddy6
    Options
    Thank you so much! I'm deff nervous about not having enough nutrients to get me through my work day. I have been eating to little (i just learned) but my body is used to it now, i always feel hungry after i eat but at least i'm satisfied but i thought it was normal. i'm going to change my habits immediately

Good job......Don't do the pills.........The hard way (diet & exercise) is the right way to get healthy.
    Good luck.
  • Aleluya17
    Aleluya17 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    none of those pills are approved by the FDA for a reason. Legal weight loss crack
  • sgarrard01
    sgarrard01 Posts: 213 Member
    Options

BINGO... and there's your problem! 1000-1200kcal a day ontop of biking and treadmill and ab workouts is the recipie for nil weightloss! suggest you re-think and increase your eating... your body is probably just in a little shock!