Calling all 40 something's!

Options
14567810»

Replies

• TangledUp_InBlue
    TangledUp_InBlue Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I'm 48 and on here all the time. Love meeting new people, so anyone can add me.
  • ilovemaisy
    Options
    I have NO friends here....sounds great!

43 this month, in the best shape of my life but working to be in even better shape.

Lost 20 pounds in the past year, stopped drinking, started yoga.
  • yanceymom5
    Options
    you can add me,I just turned 45 Aug 21st.Im beginning to feel that way,;) but Im ready to get back on track,Ive lost 73 lbs in 05 Ive gained about 15ish back,which is really depressing me lately,I can feel it creeping back on,I could really use a friend to cheer me on when I feel i cant keep going.I have 5 kids,3 of which is married,I have an 18 yr old and 10 yr old at home,the 18 yr old is a girl and planning a wedding for next June(yes she is to young) so I need to feel young again.lol please feel free to add me
  • alwazlafin1
    Options
    Just turned 40 and am really looking to focus on the weight loss. I'm new on this (just signed up 5 minutes ago) so i'll have to figure out how to request you.
  • dymplez
    Options
    I am in my 40's and would love to be added to the group. Always searching for ways to share and receive motivational ideas.
  • jogle39
    Options
    Sign me up, i need all the help i can get
  • ChrissieNer
    ChrissieNer Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    After being 29 for 11yrs, I decided to finally turn 40 in April! I joined MFP a little over a month ago and have had great success so far, but would love some more friends in their 40's for support, a similar perspective - - and some laughs!

If you're serious about making this decade even better than your 20's - feel free to add me! (From what I can remember of my 20's... it was a pretty good time!)
  • MercGem
    Options
    Hey there!!! I'm 42 and working hard to get more fit!!! I still have about 20 lbs to go... Like a lot of people here, I'm looking for friends and motivators to help me reach my goal.
  • johnmcc215
    johnmcc215 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Will turn 50 soon, hope I'm not too old LOL
  • MercGem
    Options
    I refuse to believe my birth certificate.

Me TOO!!!