If you could own any animal...

Options
13»

Replies

• Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    NEMO

and I do mean a talking clownfish, no lame quiet fishies!
  • jacqui1612
    jacqui1612 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    MEERCAT!!!!
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    Definitely a giraffe. They are my favourite! One time I was feeding a giraffe and it nibbled my hand and I cried because I was just so overjoyed.

OR a polar bear. Or a dolphin.
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Dolphin! I would want a dolphin =)
  • Iwillblossom
    Iwillblossom Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    A miniature pig! I have always wanted one they are so cute! :smile:
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    i'd set them all free:)
  • poshcouture
    Options
    I'd own a Khajiit. They're sneaky.

Skyrim, much? :wink:
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Giraffe or a Penguin!

In 2008 I went to Tanzania for 3 weeks. Got to walk right through a small herd of giraffe on our way out of Arusha National Park after climbing Mt Meru. They were 20-30 feet away at the closest. Cute, but goofy when they run and play with each other (the obviously younger ones were doing that). After an attempt to climb Kilimanjaro I spent 4 days on safari on the Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater. Got to see every animal....Elephants, hippos, all the cats, even a black rhino (at about a mile away, could only see it through binoculars or telephoto lens). A cheetah walked right by our truck, 2 feet from the bumper, and could have jumped in if it wanted. Beautiful animal, but I think the leopard was my favorite. Leopard was snoozing up in a tree with the remains of its gazelle dinner, then hopped down into the shade of the trunk of the tree when the sun hit it, and just laid there flipping it's tail just like a little house cat does.

You know what....I don't want a single one of them. They are all beautiful animals and belong in their natural element, and I just want to be able to go see them there!

I think we all agree with that. Its just a fantasy thread. A 'what if'.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    teacup pig

pig.jpg
  • AESprouse
    AESprouse Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    When I was 16 I had a baby ball python that I had to return when I went into the foster care system. To this day I'd love to get another one and three to four more but I don't have the money right now.
  • CanadianThunder
    Options
    Every single one. I love all animals.
  • dhakiyya
    dhakiyya Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    An australopithecine or a Homo habilis.

Actually I'd like my own personal safari park and I'd have a whole bunch of them (so they don't get lonely)
  • gracia124
    gracia124 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    A group of penguins! <3

Yes, penguins! Specifically, emperor penguin chicks.
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    An australopithecine or a Homo habilis.

Actually I'd like my own personal safari park and I'd have a whole bunch of them (so they don't get lonely)

Haha, i like this answer. :)
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    unicorn
  • BabyLeila23
    Options
    koala :happy:
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    A baby seal. At least until it grows up and loses it's fur. Then I don't want it anymore.

Or a baby otter. They're cute too.