how to be a GREAT, supportive husband as our wives get old

Options

Replies

• DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I seriously cannot believe that some people actually thought that this was written seriously. Its a flaming joke. Lighten up people.

I know...Some folks are so serious...it's as if they are about to go against a Sicilian when death is on the line!
  • poshcouture
    Options
    This was hilarious and well written! :drinker:
  • VitaBailey
    VitaBailey Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Yeah. Don't quit your day job.
  • trunkfish
    trunkfish Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Wow - how long did it take you to get that out? I quite like the way the writing is all nicely spaced out and the spelling is very good, especially considering how long it is. No offence my dear, but you don't look like you can spell that well in your photo.:happy:
  • rocknrolljunkie_
    rocknrolljunkie_ Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    lol, Jim should be smothered in his sleep!

Thanks for the morning giggle!
  • nikkiharbor1
    Options
    Love it! :drinker:
  • brunette_gurl_66
    brunette_gurl_66 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    LOL ... thanks for sharing!!
  • JacquelineD35
    JacquelineD35 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I loved this, its right up there with the TRUE LOVE thread and A WOMANS WEEK AT THE GYM :drinker:
  • DetroitDarin
    Options
    Wow - how long did it take you to get that out? I quite like the way the writing is all nicely spaced out and the spelling is very good, especially considering how long it is. No offence my dear, but you don't look like you can spell that well in your photo.:happy:

What the hell are you talkin' about? What the hell would my looks have to do with my spelling?

Rant: Why is it people think they can be freely rude as long as they put in a 'no offense' disclaimer.
  • michelletr
    michelletr Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    LOL......loved it!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Mildly funny is one helluva compliment for the above post.

It's just missing a punchline.
  • irishrose22
    irishrose22 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Love. Betty needs to step up her game. Just because you get older, doesn't mean you should slack women. I plan on making sammiches for the Hubby for life. :)
  • irishrose22
    irishrose22 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Mildly funny is one helluva compliment for the above post.

It's just missing a punchline.
    The whole thing is a punchline. :)
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    mildly funny with a serving of hilarious :laugh:
  • Onmynewadventure
    Options

What the hell are you talkin' about? What the hell would my looks have to do with my spelling?

Rant: Why is it people think they can be freely rude as long as they put in a 'no offense' disclaimer.

I was wondering the same thing. Appearance dictates intelligence..... WOW! Ignorance is rampant this morning.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    Now that is funny!
  • DetroitDarin
    Options

I was wondering the same thing. Appearance dictates intelligence..... WOW! Ignorance is rampant this morning.

Right? And...I mean...maybe I should check out the "Should the person above you change their profile pic" thread? Do I LOOK noticably stupid in that pic? Truthfully...I sorta think...I think I looked sorta cute. :)

<3
  • TheDreadPirateRoberts
    Options

He stated that he didn't write it. He stated that he isn't Jim and its a joke and that he found it on the internet. He posted it in "Chit, Chat, FUN, and Games. I think your comment about his intelligence based on his looks is out of order and insulting and that you should apologise.
  • Onmynewadventure
    Options

Right? And...I mean...maybe I should check out the "Should the person above you change their profile pic" thread? Do I LOOK noticably stupid in that pic? Truthfully...I sorta think...I think I looked sorta cute. :)

<3

There is nothing wrong with your profile picture at all! Plus, I have to agree... You are "sorta cute" :P I love the rugged look!
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    you have got to be kidding about this right??? get off your backside and give the woman some help!! honestly!! You give men a bad name, it sounds like you do nothing round the home at all...hmmm! ever heard of the modern man? lol

Lmao whew lady

thats_the_joke_This_post_is_good_ss_jokes-s452x339-297672-535.jpg