Yay for ME!!! What made YOU proud today??

Options
13»

Replies

• TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Good for you for dumping the fries! That is a big accomplishment and I'm proud of you.

Today I was proud of myself for NOT getting Nachos Belle Grande at Taco Bell when I took my grandson there. I wanted them sooo bad! I had my 'healthier' fresco tacos instead.
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! Good for you!!! My proud moment today (it's only 7:00 AM here) was eating a healthy breakst and not just coffee and a pastry!!!
  • AniOnFire
    AniOnFire Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I completed the 4th day of insanity and I cleaned the kitchen :D hehe.
  • strawberry1969
    strawberry1969 Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    Not food related but my son passing his GCSE'S that has made me a very proud mum!!!

Well done to your son!! :D

Thankyou!!!
  • strawberry1969
    strawberry1969 Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    its a lovely feeling that all there hard work has paid off!my son also took his early and then did resits for some of them!!
  • apocalypsepwnie
    Options
    My work team is going out for breakfast this morning. So I didn't go insane on calories I can't account for (I don't know what's in much of it) I ate a good breaky before going so I can just have a fruit salad and tea! WHOO!
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Nobody is dead.

Yet.
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I went to my parents house this morning... Typically means I WILL binge on junk food. Period.

Today I went in armed with a peach I had just bought at the farm.

AND I DIDN'T BINGE. Just to prove I was in control.
  • Cassie8877
    Cassie8877 Posts: 177
    Options
    Worked out twice :) once in the morning and then again before bed! I also only ate 1/2 of a my fav donut! Instead of the whole thing
  • iamihobo
    iamihobo Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I actually did the second day of a workout program and didn't give up too soon :heart:
  • clarebrad
    clarebrad Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this post. Lately keep putting self down on you ate bad, why did you eat that, went to gym but didn't burn enough rah rah rah. I need to look more at what has made me proud. I plan to do this everyday instead of putting myself down for having some chocolate.

Today I am proud have eaten really well so far, and now even though don't feel like it am going to the gym for a workout in my new runners.

Big ups to you all for the amazing achievements for the day and thank you for sharing as has helped me celebrate the positives.

:)
  • Rielyn
    Rielyn Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I hit a home run and 2 triples at my ball game tonight....then I rewarded myself with beer but I passed on the wings ;)
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I didn't walk at all on my run even though I got really tired
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I didn't eat this huge bear paw pastry that was calling my name...
  • Alphawolf02
    Options
    Not today (since it is only 0830), but I only packed healthy snacks for my week-long house-sitting trip. And a non-food proud moment: yesterday a client told me that I was gentle and caring to my patients, even when they try and eat me (veterinary tech).
  • blueroses_78
    Options
    well, mine was from last night - I choreographed my first Zumba routine :)