I've Reached the P90X Half Way Point

Options
124»

Replies

• EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    great effing job!! and that's only half way through, wait til you finish the program!! I love P90X !!!!!!!! Stick with it girl, you're looking fabulous
  • ww1319
    ww1319 Posts: 1
    Options
    Great job! I did P90X to get back in shape after my first baby and just started it again after my 2nd baby. Seems like I'm having a harder time bouncing back this time. I like how you put measurements for C-section belly LOL I have one of those too! Keep up the great work!

What do you categorize your P90X workouts as on MyFitnessPal? I am trying to figure out what to put it under. Thanks!
  • Schmelvie
    Schmelvie Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    That's great work! You look fantastic! I'm where you are in the program right now too. I'm coming to the end of my 7th week. For me, that's week 2 of phase 2 (I did an extra phase 1 week because I used the first week of the program to just get the severe muscle soreness behind me).

In that 7 weeks on P90x, and with religious MFP tracking, I've lost 16 pounds. I do take weekly pics, but I haven't done any picture comparing yet. I'm waiting until the end. However, I am noticing some positive physical changes, so I must be doing something right.

I'm glad to hear that the 2nd half is where the magic happens. That's motivation in and of itself!
  • Schmelvie
    Schmelvie Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Great job! I did P90X to get back in shape after my first baby and just started it again after my 2nd baby. Seems like I'm having a harder time bouncing back this time. I like how you put measurements for C-section belly LOL I have one of those too! Keep up the great work!

What do you categorize your P90X workouts as on MyFitnessPal? I am trying to figure out what to put it under. Thanks!

I've created my own exercise for each of the P90x workouts using this calculator as a guide: http://p90xcalories.com/
  • KristinArredondo
    KristinArredondo Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You guys are all awesome! Thank you so much! What a way to boost MY motivation and my confidence with all your kind words! To answer some of the questions some of you asked, I am currently doing the CLASSIC version of P90X. I should be doing the lean or doubles..but I will end up doing one of those ROUND TWO. Yes, there will be a round two for me. I have been loving this program so much,. Also, I have tried to clean up my eating, it's not easy, but I'm trying. Cutting back a little of everything....especially high fatty carbs. I'm currently on a low carb diet (not lately if you're friends with me, I'm not perfect..) but overall, low carb is working for me right now. Also, i have done p90x before, and I used to use a HRM during all my workouts. They always seemed very high, but I use a website called www.p90xcalories.com and you can enter weight, minutes, click type of workout and level of intensity. I usually put the mid range intensity to get fair results. Anyway, again...thank you for your kind wound encouraging words everybody! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!