Knee High Boots Week 3

Options

Replies

• foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    thank you so much ladies, i needed the butt kick. i read all these posts yesterday...i just needed to sit on them a bit because i didn't want to pretend that i get it when i clearly wasn't getting it and i was throwing myself a pity party. i can't tell you how much i was eating, it was off the charts. but i think i am doing ok now. i just fell in love with white cheddar rice cakes, so when i am absoltuely craving to pig out till im sick, it will be on these! otherwise, i am doing ok....and i will exercise as soon as i get home!

sam, you can do it!!!! you just need to pull yourself back up, and i know it is hard, but you can, i have been looking at the before and after pictures a lot on the success stories message board, and they really motivate me.

thanks again ladies, ill be on in no time to chit chat....we have about one month to go, i have to kick my *kitten*@!
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    thank you so much ladies, i needed the butt kick. i read all these posts yesterday...i just needed to sit on them a bit because i didn't want to pretend that i get it when i clearly wasn't getting it and i was throwing myself a pity party. i can't tell you how much i was eating, it was off the charts. but i think i am doing ok now. i just fell in love with white cheddar rice cakes, so when i am absoltuely craving to pig out till im sick, it will be on these! otherwise, i am doing ok....and i will exercise as soon as i get home!

sam, you can do it!!!! you just need to pull yourself back up, and i know it is hard, but you can, i have been looking at the before and after pictures a lot on the success stories message board, and they really motivate me.

thanks again ladies, ill be on in no time to chit chat....we have about one month to go, i have to kick my *kitten*@!

Loathsome, try to identify why you sometimes feel the need to pig out until you're sick as stated above. It sounds to me like you're treating an issue or maybe it's a sense of rewarding yourself that you're getting by doing this, but really it's not a healthy pattern to have established. So even if you're in love with these rice cakes, if you're eating them to the point of feeling, that's not good. Try to readjust your mindset to allow everything in moderation as opposed to allowing yourself these binges because otherwise you'll keep going in circles. And good girl for exercising when you get home. :flowerforyou:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    Ive decided that even though Im not doing all that great. I will take control back after Thanksgiving. Im not going to say that Ill do it tomorrow but I do know that I can get back on the ball after this weekend. Im not going to give (up even though its what I really want to do). I like what Ive done and I have more to do. I have a huge goal looming over my head and Im the only one that can achieve that goal. I might not be on for the next few days but Ill be back and going 110%. I know that I can.

I will promise that Im going to be watching my portion sizes and not eating until I hurt.

That a girl!!! :tongue:
    Make this promise to yourself!! :flowerforyou:

You can do it!! We all can!!:heart:
  • foxyforce
    Options
    yeah, to be honest, i think it is just because i am overwhelmed with school, and i use it to procrastinate instead of other hobbies. it is bad, i know, but i am workin on it!

so, i got home, and did 24 minutes of aerobics. and i know it isn't as much as some of you might be up to, but i am just workin my way back up...i sweat, a lot! so i am proud of myself, and i have 200 cals left, which will just sit there. my body could use a day under instead of over.
  • foxyforce
    Options
    oh! you ladies have to try this

take grape or cherry tomatoes, put them in a cup, stir in a tsp of extra virgin olive oil, though you can really use an oil i am sure, and some basil, and pop them in your oven when you are cooking something else...they make an excellent side, so yummy and healthy. i had a few of them with my fish tonight.
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    oh! you ladies have to try this

take grape or cherry tomatoes, put them in a cup, stir in a tsp of extra virgin olive oil, though you can really use an oil i am sure, and some basil, and pop them in your oven when you are cooking something else...they make an excellent side, so yummy and healthy. i had a few of them with my fish tonight.

Oh man I do that I just leave 'em raw, SOOOOO good!!!!!!!!:love:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    Weigh in : still the freaken same!!! But... I LOOK freaken awesome if I do say so myself...:tongue::bigsmile: Still toning and shrinking, just not losing weight.

Keep up the great work ladies!! We can do it. :flowerforyou:
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    No change for me either this week... :ohwell: I can't complain too much it is only 1 week :laugh:

You do look awesome Nikky!! :flowerforyou:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    No change for me either this week... :ohwell: I can't complain too much it is only 1 week :laugh:

You do look awesome Nikky!! :flowerforyou:

Aawww thanks!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Would you like to wager that only Canadians will be weighing in today? :wink: :laugh:
  • KaitieBug
    Options
    Not weighing in today. Going to stuff myself, get drunk, and cheer on my Broncos!!!! :smokin: Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!! :drinker:
  • foxyforce
    Options
    i am too scared to step on the scale, i promise next week. so still at 135
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    Options
    Hello Ladies!! I haven't been able to get on here much this week....I was training my replacement and today I was BEING trained!! I started today at my new position... I NEED MORE TO DO!! :huh: I really don't know how she filled her entire day! There is a LOT of changes for me to make...she was NOT organized at all. :indifferent: She's been there about 1 year, and the files that she had never used in that time, should have been filed away a LONG TIME AGO, but said that she's "not the type of person that likes to throw things away" Are you kidding me??? :grumble: I couldn't believe it. But, I won't change anything until she leaves... I don't want to make it look like I'm slapping her in the face... if you know what I mean!!!

I didn't step on the scale this morning but I did on Wednesday... I was down 1 lb!! :bigsmile: So I'm hoping that tomorrow I will still be there and then I will celebrate!! LOL
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

How tall are you Loathsome? I remember you telling me but I've forgotten.... I'm 5'8''
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    Hello Ladies!! I haven't been able to get on here much this week....I was training my replacement and today I was BEING trained!! I started today at my new position... I NEED MORE TO DO!! :huh: I really don't know how she filled her entire day! There is a LOT of changes for me to make...she was NOT organized at all. :indifferent: She's been there about 1 year, and the files that she had never used in that time, should have been filed away a LONG TIME AGO, but said that she's "not the type of person that likes to throw things away" Are you kidding me??? :grumble: I couldn't believe it. But, I won't change anything until she leaves... I don't want to make it look like I'm slapping her in the face... if you know what I mean!!!

I didn't step on the scale this morning but I did on Wednesday... I was down 1 lb!! :bigsmile: So I'm hoping that tomorrow I will still be there and then I will celebrate!! LOL

Yayy you for being down a lb....:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Hopefully you'll get busier at work... :smile:
  • foxyforce
    Options

How tall are you Loathsome? I remember you telling me but I've forgotten.... I'm 5'8''

I am 5'10 actually. And I know it soundssss proportionate, but all my weight is in my butt, thighs, and stomach...mostly my stomach. It really isn't pretty at all.

Congrats on the lb lost denitchy!!

I love your body confidence Nikkytoo, but I know you worked hard for it, so I too will keep at it.

For the past few days, I have left my credit card at home. I don't have any fluid cash, and I live off of credit. It has done me wonders already. Everytime I go out I really want to buy a 1/4 lber, or french fries, or pizza, but I can't...cause I don't have my credit card on me. I know not everyone can get away with this, but if you can, do it. It will force you to eat at home.
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I ate so much yesterday that I'm not hungry this morning. I'm ALWAYS hungry when I wake up.

And I am not checking in because I forgot the weigh myself yesterday and I am NOT doing it this morning.
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    Weigh in was yesterday so of course I go down one this morning to 216 :laugh:
  • samantha115
    Options
    OK so my restart is just around the corner. Im going to forget all the bad things that Ive done this past month and start off fresh.I lost 48 pounds in a little over 4 months. Im going to do it again! I will be back on Monday with a fresh start and a clean slate. Im ready to take control again. Thank you ladies for being here and letting me vent, it has really helped alot.

I lost my gym membership so Im back to working out at home. Does anynoe do the C25K? I think I might want to start that. Ive had a feeling that I need to start walking briskly and eventually start running. What a better time than now right? So Im a bit excited. I made a joke the other day, I want to start running for cardio and to jiggle the fat off. :laugh: I have alot of jiggle. Ok it made me laugh.

Thank you again for being there and understanding where Im coming from. I can talk with my sisters about it all day but they dont understand and arent that serious about wanting a change for themselves. I really need that extra bit of encouragement from people who get it. :flowerforyou: You all deserve one of these.
  • KaitieBug
    Options
    Good for you, Samantha!! Keep that attitude and you can do it-48 lbs in 4 months, WOW!!! :drinker:

Alright, time to get serious again. I refuse to step on the scale and see the damage I did stuffing myself for 2 days in a row (it was oh-so-worth it) so I'm just going to hop right back into logging and exercise today! Should do pretty good today, lots of veggies and fruits and a good long workout. Tonight will be iffy, we are going to see Jeff Dunham at the Honda Center in Anaheim tonight-YAY!-but it's late enough that I don't THINK we'll be eating out :ohwell: I think this week or the following week my friend and I will start going to the zumba classes at the gym here on base 2x a week. Looking forward to that, talk about a serious calorie burn!! Plus when I registered for my spring semester classes I made sure to take pilates, and I am sooo looking forward to that!! :bigsmile:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    Just thought I would stop in to say hi. I have been doing ok. Not steller but not horribly either. I won't be able to check in on Thursday, I'm going on travel for work and probably won't have a scale.