Knee High Boots Week 3

Options

Replies

• Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys. I've had a bad couple of days so I haven't been able to post a new thread. If anyone wants to go ahead and post one that's fine, otherwise I'll catch up this week and maybe do a two week at once thread after weigh in on Thursday.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    i am comfortable with starting a new thread next weigh in day. that is my vote.

hope you feel better.

i've been going through some stress. i might be pregnant. and i have an exam on wednesday i haven't studied for. and i have missed just about every class for it. and it is worth 40% of my grade. and my mother is living with an abusive man. i just feel impending doom. and to top it off, my boyfriend has nothing to say about anything!! sigh. been eating good though
  • foxyforce
    Options
    going to the doctor today to try and get a note to cover my *kitten* for this exam so i have more time to study. also, doing ok with the food! haven't excercised, i am always feeling nauseated so that makes it hard. but, maybe i will ride my bike later today.

good luck this week ladies!
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options

hope you feel better.

i've been going through some stress. i might be pregnant. and i have an exam on wednesday i haven't studied for. and i have missed just about every class for it. and it is worth 40% of my grade. and my mother is living with an abusive man. i just feel impending doom. and to top it off, my boyfriend has nothing to say about anything!! sigh. been eating good though

Keep your chin up girl! Good luck at the doctors today and I will be crossing my fingers for whatever results you want to hear from the doc!!!!! I am sure you will do fine on the exam, just study as much as you can until then. Is your mother willing to leave this guy? Will she report him to the police? There is help out there if she is willing to take it :cry:
  • foxyforce
    Options

hope you feel better.

Keep your chin up girl! Good luck at the doctors today and I will be crossing my fingers for whatever results you want to hear from the doc!!!!! I am sure you will do fine on the exam, just study as much as you can until then. Is your mother willing to leave this guy? Will she report him to the police? There is help out there if she is willing to take it :cry:

the whole system is just ****ed up, there are resources out there but are hard to find for people in those situations. i am gonna take her out to a book club, or the rec centre or something. thanks for the concern! she is gonna be alright, so many woman end up living with oppresive men, but he won't be around for much longer. i would place all my money on it.

and the results are negative! i can take my stress down a notch or ten now!

i ate 4 poptarts today...under calories, but, really not healthy. i should probably take a multivitamin when i get home.
  • samantha115
    Options
    Day one of the restart was a complete success!!!! I still have 199 calories left to go and a bedtime snack to take them away. :laugh: I dont htink I will eat them but I am very proud of myself none the less. One down the rest of my life to go. Woo hoo for progress.
  • foxyforce
    Options
    Day one of the restart was a complete success!!!! I still have 199 calories left to go and a bedtime snack to take them away. :laugh: I dont htink I will eat them but I am very proud of myself none the less. One down the rest of my life to go. Woo hoo for progress.

i am proud of you too! congrats girl!!!
  • KaitieBug
    Options
    Atta girl Samantha!! Keep it up!!

Loathesome, glad to hear you got the results you wanted!! Don't worry about the poptarts, just try again tomorrow :tongue: I really hope your mom gets out of there soon. I easily found a lot of domestic abuse shelters, well, ways to get hold of them, by googling shelters in my area, (I was trying to find a homeless shelter to donate some food to for Turkey Day) have you considered just getting a few numbers and slipping them to your mom quietly, or even keeping them on hand if it's too dangerous to give them to her (he might find them?)

So proud of myself right now! I was -618 calories and even though it was 10 pm, I got on my elliptical, did 40 minutes, and 20 minutes of strength training with resistance bands :bigsmile: Only -248 or so now WHOOHOO!!! Very proud of myself...plan to get up about 7 am and workout, study, have a good breakfast and study a little more before my anthro exam tomorrow afternoon...here's to hoping I can get out of bed!! :laugh: Have a great night ladies!!
  • foxyforce
    Options
    So proud of myself right now! I was -618 calories and even though it was 10 pm, I got on my elliptical, did 40 minutes, and 20 minutes of strength training with resistance bands :bigsmile: Only -248 or so now WHOOHOO!!! Very proud of myself...plan to get up about 7 am and workout, study, have a good breakfast and study a little more before my anthro exam tomorrow afternoon...here's to hoping I can get out of bed!! :laugh: Have a great night ladies!!

that is AWESOME work, good job!!! :)

i have been doing well too...and i have never done this, but i dropped a course! so i feel so much less stressed and have more than a few hours more a week of extra time that I can devote to exercise. sweet deal :)
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    You all sound like you are doing awesome!

Eating right when you are traveling for work is HARD! The only meal I'm not eating out for is breakfast. :frown:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing so great! I'm holding steady with no loss and no gain.....which after the last two weeks is pretty good. Unfortuately I've become a stress under-eater in the last year....I'm actually logging my food to make sure I'm eating enough.:ohwell:
  • KaitieBug
    Options

i have been doing well too...and i have never done this, but i dropped a course! so i feel so much less stressed and have more than a few hours more a week of extra time that I can devote to exercise. sweet deal :)

Same weight for me today, although I really went up 2 lbs for Turkey Day and today one of those is gone!

I had to drop a class this semester too, Loathesome. I was so bummed lol but it really helped with the stress level and extra time to focus of exercise and my other classes!
  • foxyforce
    Options

Same weight for me today, although I really went up 2 lbs for Turkey Day and today one of those is gone!

I had to drop a class this semester too, Loathesome. I was so bummed lol but it really helped with the stress level and extra time to focus of exercise and my other classes!

we will just have to make them up later!!

i am up a lb...i won't put it in my ticker though, i refuse! :noway:
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    I am still only down the 1 pound for the 2 weeks. (216). My body has had a bit of a freak-out couple of week so I am ok with it for now :tongue:
  • samantha115
    Options
    IM going to get it in before midnight. During my "bad time" and over Thanksgiving gaind almost 5 pounds. I was very strict on myself this week and I lost 3 pounds. I feel great about myself. Have a great weekend everyone.
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    IM going to get it in before midnight. During my "bad time" and over Thanksgiving gaind almost 5 pounds. I was very strict on myself this week and I lost 3 pounds. I feel great about myself. Have a great weekend everyone.

Congratulations! I'm proud of you.
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

we will just have to make them up later!!

i am up a lb...i won't put it in my ticker though, i refuse! :noway:

I think dropping classes is part of the school process. I have had to do it multiple times during my educational career because you just never know exactly what the classes is going to entail until you get there on the first day and get the syllabus and even then you don't always really know until you get into it. Basically, I am trying to say, don't feel bad about dropping the classes, you two.:flowerforyou:
  • samantha115
    Options

Thanks.
  • foxyforce
    Options

i too am proud of you!!! and it makes me happy to hear how great you are feeling, it will rub off on me this weekend :)
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    How is everyones weekends going?

Mine went well. I visted my family. Of course, I ate terrible though I did go running on Saturday. I'm very proud of myself because I didn't have access to a gym up here so I had to do it around the neighborhood and I did it even though it was 40 degrees outside.. to me, that is COLD.