Outrageous things men say

Options
So I went on a few dates with a guy, we vibed well and things seemed promising. After a few dates, I found out he slept with a good friend of mine which in my eyes is a deal breaker so I ended things. A month goes by and today I received a bunch of angry text messages from him apparently pissed off that I kissed another guy. I called him and told him he had no right to be upset because we were no longer seeing each other and he lost all rights to get upset about anything when he slept with my friend..his response:

"Yeah, but I used a condom so it doesn't count, did you use a condom on your tongue?"

Definitely one for the books! :noway:

Replies

• RebelliousRibbons
    RebelliousRibbons Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Wut? :noway:

WOMEN ARE NOT PROPERTY TO YOU SLEEZEBAG.

Ugh. I hate creeps.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Did he sleep with your friend before or after you started dating?......

And craziest thing I've ever heard from a man's mouth: "But I was pretending it was you! So it was like having sex with you. Doesn't count."
  • Nikkibebe08
    Options

And craziest thing I've ever heard from a man's mouth: "But I was pretending it was you! So it was like having sex with you. Doesn't count."

During! He slept with her while we were still dating....I guess his goal was to be sleeping with us both but I found out before things could go any further between him and I so jokes on him!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Frankly, I'm thinking this man is freaking hysterical and perhaps you should date him...
  • corn63
    Options

During! He slept with her while we were still dating....I guess his goal was to be sleeping with us both but I found out before things could go any further between him and I so jokes on him!

LOL he's my hero:) Kudos to him for using a condom;)
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    What *kitten*.

I had a guy tell me one "I'm not attracted to you enough to have a realtionship but we could have a one night stand".
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I once had a guy cheat on me, and he thought that telling me that he didn't ejaculate would make it better somehow.
  • harleydall76
    harleydall76 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    My ex-husband couldn't believe that I got mad when started "fooling" around with another woman - while I was right there. She was some random woman that came to a party his friend and decided she liked him and she wanted to show him her piercings and encouraged him to feel them, which he did. His response was as long as he came home to me, who cares? To me, that was enough.
  • harleydall76
    harleydall76 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    What *kitten*.

I had a guy tell me one "I'm not attracted to you enough to have a realtionship but we could have a one night stand".

Yup, had that happen too.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I once had a guy cheat on me, and he thought that telling me that he didn't ejaculate would make it better somehow.

Wow...my ex said the very same thing to me...
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Not sex related but my husband once said to me "I saw an advertisement on t.v. for a cream to remove wrinkles. You can order it if you want." To be fair, I had been complaining about my skin the week before and he was trying to be helpful..lol.
  • greenbox06
    greenbox06 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Um I am sorry but that is just dumb. WTH was he thinking that it would be okay. See this is why I am glad I had a dad that taught me right and I am going to teach my son. It seems that loyalty is a thing of the past. I am not going to let it die with my son I can promise you that :smile:
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Using a condom shows he cares.
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    LOL.. Where the hell does that guy get off telling you what to do? F*ckin' loon.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    "I just put the tip in, that shouldn't count."

When I found out he slept with someone else while I was away at college.
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    So I went on a few dates with a guy, we vibed well and things seemed promising. After a few dates, I found out he slept with a good friend of mine which in my eyes is a deal breaker so I ended things. A month goes by and today I received a bunch of angry text messages from him apparently pissed off that I kissed another guy. I called him and told him he had no right to be upset because we were no longer seeing each other and he lost all rights to get upset about anything when he slept with my friend..his response:

"Yeah, but I used a condom so it doesn't count, did you use a condom on your tongue?"

Definitely one for the books! :noway:
    A month after breaking up with someone, you get angry text messages and instead of just ignoring them, you pick up the phone and call him to talk to him again?

That's outrageous!
  • corn63
    Options

Good ol' fashioned game of "Just the Tip"... winners all around!
  • greenbox06
    greenbox06 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Not sex related but my husband once said to me "I saw an advertisement on t.v. for a cream to remove wrinkles. You can order it if you want." To be fair, I had been complaining about my skin the week before and he was trying to be helpful..lol.

yes he was. Remember us guys are simple you complain about something we find a solution we think we are helping by providing the solution.
  • ster81
    ster81 Posts: 249
    Options

A lot of guys are guilty using this line...
  • sheila569
    sheila569 Posts: 269 Member
    Options

I think we have a winner :drinker:
    LMFAO!