Replies

• LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Totally off topic; but Ster...awesome ink! :flowerforyou:
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    So he slept with your friend but didn't kiss her? Cold...
  • ster81
    ster81 Posts: 249
    Options
    Totally off topic; but Ster...awesome ink! :flowerforyou:

Well thank you ;)
  • littlehedgy
    littlehedgy Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I had some idiot at college tell me:

"oh so you only date girls?! Well have sex with me! Then you will want to be with men! How do you know you don't like c*ck if you've never had it?"
    to which I replied:

"Have you ever had one up your *kitten*?"
    him: "HELL NO!"
    me: " Then how do you know you don't like it?!?"

It shut him up right quick :)
  • TonyM1984
    TonyM1984 Posts: 267
    Options
    You didnt answer the question. So did you use a condom or not?
  • heygurlheyyyy
    heygurlheyyyy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Frankly, I'm thinking this man is freaking hysterical and perhaps you should date him...

^^this
    So he slept with your friend but didn't kiss her? Cold...

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
  • ster81
    ster81 Posts: 249
    Options
    I had an ex tell me "but I couldn't get wet because I felt so guilty.." like it was gonna make everything alright. Girls say dumb things too lol
  • Shamrock_me
    Options
    (thinking)
    (thinking)
    (thinking)
    You know I'm such a Biotch I really don't have to hear those remarks. Men are terrified of me.
    I make sure I scare them right out the gate because..
    .........I don't date wussies...

things like "What does your husband think about you doing that?" - a guy asked when I was talking with a cashier about going to Florida for Christmas.. I told him "He doesn't think much from his shallow shallow grave in the back yard" ---- the cashier well she had a good laugh.

I don't get many dates anyone who asks I make sure they know I don't lie.. I don't act.. & I don't put up with a whiny princess with a penis who won't wear a condom without acting like a baby.

Your guy at least wore the condom. He prolly needs a scary girl to straighten him out so he knows how good he has it... but I'm not taking playmates at this time...
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    This guy sounds F^(king Klassy. Definite father material.
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I once had a guy cheat on me, and he thought that telling me that he didn't ejaculate would make it better somehow.

I've heard that one too. haha And also "but I didn't have feelings for her, nothing like I do you, so it's ok."
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    "I've been in love with you for 20 years." and "I hope my wife doesn't notice that you are the person from my sketchbooks in the attic." Different guys, dated neither. Facebook pimps are funny. I have not depreciated, good sirs. If you were afraid to declare yourself then, you should be terrified to do so after 20 years. Don't come at me now, bro.
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Rule number one when sleeping with multiple women not in the same room at the same time. Make sure they don't talk to each other. Unless you use a fake name. But that just gets confusing.

Rule number two. When you do get busted, just move on. Sending texts later, after being busted, that's just sad.

On a side note, if you sleep with a woman and don't ejaculate then what the heck was the point of sleeping with her?????
  • rocksyraeis
    Options
    (thinking)
    (thinking)
    (thinking)
    You know I'm such a Biotch I really don't have to hear those remarks. Men are terrified of me.
    I make sure I scare them right out the gate because..
    .........I don't date wussies...

things like "What does your husband think about you doing that?" - a guy asked when I was talking with a cashier about going to Florida for Christmas.. I told him "He doesn't think much from his shallow shallow grave in the back yard" ---- the cashier well she had a good laugh.

I don't get many dates anyone who asks I make sure they know I don't lie.. I don't act.. & I don't put up with a whiny princess with a penis who won't wear a condom without acting like a baby.

Your guy at least wore the condom. He prolly needs a scary girl to straighten him out so he knows how good he has it... but I'm not taking playmates at this time...

Uhm holy ****.....i dont know if i should be scared or turned on..:flowerforyou:

I once had a "but you were in the same ROOM so i means you were involved too!"

"i was passed out that doesnt count..."
    "she kissed you and i fel you up it counts.".......ya that REALLY happened.
  • PattieCakes23
    Options
    I had a huge fight with an ex because he kissed a girl but said it was okay because "You were flirting with that guy and eventually you would have kissed him."

I wasn't sure how to respond and he added " I was just taking the chance to get even."

Yeah, a-hole!
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Oh hell no! Some of these made my jaw drop! Where do y'all find these men?! I guess I just never dated an actual *kitten* and have no intentions of ever doing so....any man I know better think twice:huh:
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    wanna play "just the tip"?
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I was told by a boyfriend once that he was going to spend the day with his uncle. At this point in my life I hung out with a pretty rough crowd and the guys all carried metal bats or steel pipes in their trunks and were particularly protective of me. I went to the mall with some of these friends and there was boyfriend’s truck. When one of the movies let out he appeared with another girl. I went up to him and said “You know, you’re uncle looks a little effeminate and young.” He said, “Al, we’re not talking about this right now” to girl “just get in the truck.” He drove off, and some of those guys took off after him. He lived pretty far away so they did give up the chase after a while.
    I have always had friends that were guys and have never minding my guy having friends who are girls, my rule of thumb is that if you have to lie to me about who you’re spending time with then you’re doing something wrong.
    You wanna lie to me, fine but someone's going to hunt you down with a baseball bat.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I was told by a boyfriend once that he was going to spend the day with his uncle. At this point in my life I hung out with a pretty rough crowd and the guys all carried metal bats or steel pipes in their trunks and were particularly protective of me. I went to the mall with some of these friends and there was boyfriend’s truck. When one of the movies let out he appeared with another girl. I went up to him and said “You know, you’re uncle looks a little effeminate and young.” He said, “Al, we’re not talking about this right now” to girl “just get in the truck.” He drove off, and some of those guys took off after him. He lived pretty far away so they did give up the chase after a while.
    I have always had friends that were guys and have never minding my guy having friends who are girls, my rule of thumb is that if you have to lie to me about who you’re spending time with then you’re doing something wrong.
    You wanna lie to me, fine but someone's going to hunt you down with a baseball bat.

I think I love you (and your friends)
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    My sons father was cheating on me while we were together (had profiles on numerous dating sites) and I found out (because let's face it- I find out everything) I asked him numerous times about one specific girl and he kept telling me he had never messed with her, so I wrote her.....she confirmed they had met , slept together and she was now pregnant (I was about a month pregnant at this time) so I asked him again and he tells me

"I swear on every breath my children breathe that I never slept with that girl"

so then I handed him my phone , and showed him the naked picture of him IN HIS SISTERS DAUGHTERS ROOM that this girl sent to me.

He still denied it.
  • leahartmann
    Options
    Using a condom shows he cares.
    Kidding me? It only shows that he had time enough to stop and think.