Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    What is the deal with airline food?

It's usually horrible just stick with the nuts. Unless you're allergic lol

• Lovely0770
    Lovely0770 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Oh...here we go again.

You seem to miss the actual convo going on. It literally isn't even about the topic lol so no not here we go again. And at any rate why do you care? Don't post or click on link. I mean honestly. You're just here to moan and groan and b****.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    IBTL.
  • Lovely0770
    edited September 2017
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    IBTL.

Excuse me for not knowing what that stands for. lol I don't really do internet lingo very well. What does it meannnnn????? I need to know!
  • Corprina
    Corprina Posts: 215 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    In before the lock! Which always happens when things get controversial ...you know cause we might learn something from each other
  • Lovely0770
    Options
    Awwww I see. So MFP likes to shut people up when things get rocky? That's interesting. Doesn't surprise me though, none of the emoji reactions are negative like mad. Ya either agree or just don't get to react in any way? That's cool lol
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Lovely0770 wrote: »
    IBTL.

Excuse me for not knowing what that stands for. lol I don't really do internet lingo very well. What does it meannnnn????? I need to know!

I am in before the lock! Another thread like this one was recently shut down.. actually it went up in flames! lol
  • Lovely0770
    Options
    IBTL.

I am in before the lock! Another thread like this one was recently shut down.. actually it went up in flames! lol

Well see, now I'm on a mission to be controversial lol
  • RoxieDawn
    edited September 2017
    Options
    IBTL.

I will keep an eye out and see how long it takes to land you in MFP jail... have fun! lol
  • Lovely0770
    Options
    IBTL.

That’s not very lovely...of you

Lovely is sarcasm. Much like saying "well, that's lovely" or "bless your heart" lol
  • Lovely0770
    edited September 2017
    Options
    IBTL.

I will keep an eye out and see how long it takes to land you in MFP jail... have fun! lol

I've heard of that place before. I'm pretty sarcastic, in the sense where I might say I'll do something but in this case, do I really have the energy? No, I don't lol but there's like several strikes before getting 86'd right? Like three strikes you're out? Just trying to learn the limitations here, for educational purposes of course :D
  • Lovely0770
    Options
    You’re gonna fit right in here

Yay!!! I get to sit at the cool kids table lol
  • Corprina
    Corprina Posts: 215 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Awwww I see. So MFP likes to shut people up when things get rocky? That's interesting. Doesn't surprise me though, none of the emoji reactions are negative like mad. Ya either agree or just don't get to react in any way? That's cool lol

No you should feel free to go ahead and react however you want, but if some of the others don't agree with you, you will be berated. And they love embarassing you by making you look stupid - Usually with a gif. So, you can have an opinion but if some of the CC regulars have the opposite opinion, all hell will break loose. Then the thread is closed or deleted ... Just saying
  • RoxieDawn
    edited September 2017
    Options
    IBTL.

I've heard of that place before. I'm pretty sarcastic, in the sense where I might say I'll do something but in this case, do I really have the energy? No, I don't lol but there's like several strikes before getting 86'd right? Like three strikes you're out? Just trying to learn the limitations here, for educational purposes of course :D

There is a point system.. good luck.. :)
  • Lovely0770
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Corprina wrote: »

No you should feel free to go ahead and react however you want, but if some of the others don't agree with you, you will be berated. And they love embarassing you by making you look stupid - Usually with a gif. So, you can have an opinion but if some of the CC regulars have the opposite opinion, all hell will break loose. Then the thread is closed or deleted ... Just saying

Hmmm, kind of throws a wrench in the whole "we are here to support others" logic now doesn't that? But hey, it's ok.... I can take the punches I'm good at pointing out hypocrisy. Someone, somewhere used that same gif, not very original in my opinion.