400-Calorie Loaded Veggie Pizza (With Pics!)

Options

Replies

• karenlawrence58
    Options
    will try it, it looks yummy, thanks
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    love those tortillas for pizzas. I use vegan cheese though.
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! That looks yummy!
  • x
  • jms3533
    jms3533 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    bumpitybump
  • RubySinclair
    RubySinclair Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I've had the WORST pizza craving lately, so this is perfect! Got the ingredients today and it's in the oven RIGHT NOW and smells fantabulous!!!! I am literally drooling! Thanks for the idea!

BTW... used kraft fat free mozarella, and calories come out to 281 ! I could have TWO WHOLE PIZZAS!!!! but I won't.....at least not tonight!:tongue:
  • jkcrawford
    jkcrawford Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Just had pizza for dinner tonight. I made it with flat bread and turkey pepperoni, mushrooms (fresh), green, yellow, orange, and red peppers. 1tbsp tomato paste, and texmex cheese. With a house salad ... Yumm
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    Options
    Bump
  • lh1626
    lh1626 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Bump! Going to try this for sure!
  • Teenymouseblt
    Options
    What does "bump" mean... (my second day here and I don't know the lingo yet LOL)
  • paruls86
    paruls86 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    sounds nice I am going to try it on roti/chapati which is more like whole wheat tortilla
  • hacker1234
    hacker1234 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    another little option that tastes very good and is very low in calories, is to blend a head of cauliflower til it is very small and grainy and add an egg. flatten it out on a cookie sheet and bake it at about 375 for about 10-15 minutes at tops. Take it out and then add your veggies and spaghetti sauce and some mozzerrella on top and throw it back into the oven to just brown a little on top and it's ready
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    I do this all the time! Add egg on top of the cheese, it makes it sooooo better.
  • Licacorona
    Licacorona Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Must try this!
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    This looks delicious,I'll have to make this sometime :)
  • jschway
    jschway Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Oooooh. Tasty idea! And I love your little jokes in the directions. :P Gonna have to give this a try.
  • starkitty78
    Options
    Bump, cause i'm at work
  • Blunderguff
    Options
    Bump
  • Teenymouseblt
    Options
    Bump
    what does "bump" mean?
  • AubreySue81
    AubreySue81 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Bump!! I've been having such a humongous pizza craving lately! Thanks for this! :bigsmile: