I give up!!

Options
13»

Replies

• wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    My scales didnt move for a whole month! Keep going! You will see results!
  • coonuya1
    coonuya1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, are you working out? how much water are you drinking? how much of the 1200 calories contains fat? Switch up your order of food intake. Also, put your scale AWAY....tape measure your body and record it on here. I've know you heard that and this plenty of times....but it takes more than 2 weeks to lose and only a day to gain... give yourself some time, just don't quit beucase you will end of starting all over and that is the depressing part. It took me years to see that but until I've invested a lot of cash out to give my head in the game I won't win. But now that I have done that, I'm doing Insanity and doing the shakeolgey from beach body and I clothes have already started being baggy on me. Just don't give up.
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    But if I am starting to put on weight does this mean its not going to work?

Take your time. Look at what is in the calories you are eating. How much fat and sugar are you getting? Remember it's quality not quantity.

Also, how active are you. How much water are you drinking? Are you logging your drinks? There are a lot of calories in pop.

I agree with PP's wait a few weeks. I didn't weigh myself for the first 4 weeks.