This site is like Crack!

Options

Replies

• babyhippo
    babyhippo Posts: 247
    Options
    Sadly, all of us addicts will soon have thin healthy bodys. But, we will all have wide flat bottoms from sitting in front of these stupid computers all the time.
    In fact, I am logging out now. Once again......I have snow to shovel! (after I finishing reading the posts that came in since I logged out last night)
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Lol! this post has more legs then I thought it would.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Hi I'm Ali.....I became addicted day one.....man what a feelin'!!!!

hugs!:love:
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I don't know what you're talking about!

I'm not an addict! I can quit anytime I want to!

I'll log off in five minutes, honest!

I'm FINE!

(twitches, falls over)
    I'm with you Viviakay! I can quit anytime I want to.
    I don't freak out when the site is down for (getting jittery and biting nails) 45 full minutes of maintenance last Sunday
    I just very calmly hit "refresh" 187 times in a row and I'm good...
    Cowboy
  • RunningRatty
    Options
    I'M AN ADDICT TOO! :happy:
  • fitladyfawkes
    fitladyfawkes Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Im addicted as well...but i think it a pretty freakin good thing to be addicted to!
  • KariandCo
    KariandCo Posts: 29
    Options
    Im addicted as well...but i think it a pretty freakin good thing to be addicted to!

Amen!

I never spam my friends with website referrals, but I did with this one! Three or four days now, and I'm hooked =)

A support system is key, true... but there's something about seeing it on the screen at the end of the day - so rewarding!
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    I am 63, I have never been addicted to anything in my life, I am not about to start now. Being addicted is unhealthy, Just because I check in morning, noon and night and read every post I can and input every morsel of food i eat and just because I have posted too many times to count and just because I think about and pray for people I dont even know and probably will never meet and just because I print every food log, hole punch it and put it in an binder and just because I am disappointed that we can only have pictures of 18 friends and not 118 and just because I feel like I know Mike the creator of the site personally WELL....does that mean I am addicted.. I dont think so. My name is lorelai and I am not an addict. I am in control of being out of control with MFP programs and friends. So there I said it and I feel better now...

LOL on the binder!

My name is Monica and I am an MFP addict! When I want to spiral, I read an inspirational post instead. When I want to skip a workout, I think about my sad little chart with the missing spaces. When I want to eat that warm chocolate chip cookie, I think about logging it immediately afterwards and suddenly it doesn't seem worth it.

...And when I want to sleep, I'm obsessively reading the boards instead!!!!
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Okay, I am seriously LMAO!!!!!!! Sitting in my living room, procrastinating cleaning house and laughing completely by myself and cracking up!!!!!!!! Hi, my name's Ashley and I'm a MFP addict . . . Wow, I feel better already *sigh*:bigsmile:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    LMAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Ok I admit I am on way more than I should. I have even stopped coming home at lunch just so I will go for a walk and not log in:blushing:

The kids know what I will do when I walk in the door and what I will want after I eat and any other time of day I am not quite sure what to do with myself. Hmmm is that addicted. :blushing:

I gotta go out and play in the sun before I say another word:wink:
  • jesusgrl14
    jesusgrl14 Posts: 250
    Options
    Haha! I am Jenn and I, too, am addicted to MFP! I can think of worse vices! :laugh:
  • graypink0130
    Options
    We are all addicts its no surprise we are addicted to this site too.LOL:drinker: :smokin: :noway:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,106 Member
    Options
    I admit I am powerless over MFP-ing.

It's either 3:06 AM or 2:06 AM, I'm not sure which (daylight saving).

Keep coming back. It works.

:happy:
  • Todd
    Todd Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm getting on everyday now to update my info and read the boards.
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    haha its true. I must log on this site every 30 mins at work or at home.
  • DianneLynn
    DianneLynn Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I think logging into the site keeps one motivated.
  • OntheSand
    OntheSand Posts: 119
    Options
    I don't know what you're talking about!

I'm not an addict! I can quit anytime I want to!

I'll log off in five minutes, honest!

I'm FINE!

(twitches, falls over)

LMAO this was a great post! :) I feel the same way... see... see... I'm logging off! :) *foaming at the mouth*
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Yes I agree very addicting! My husband is also getting sick of me ranting about it! I keep asking him if he wants to join, now he thinks I'm calling him fat!! I love reading and replying to posts. It's pretty bad when all I want is for my baby to go for a nap so I can check in with you guys!! I'm already starting to shake knowing he's going to be up in a few minutes(I can hear him whimpering a bit) My name is Penny and I'm an addict. If I replace this with my eating and smoking I'll be in great shape in no time!! Wish I could work out and type at the same time!
  • sportsmomof2
    Options
    I am brand new and can tell it will be addicting. However, there are worse things I could be addicted too...I think my hubby is happy Im on here..because I am now not boring him with my calorie info or my excitedness to lose the weight!

Oh well....atleast we can be addicted together right??

:glasses:
  • bigdane321
    bigdane321 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm finally addicted to something positive and you want to ween me off. I DON'T THINK SO PAL. BACK OFF I NEED MY CRACK! LOL