NEED HONEST FEEDBACK ABOUT MY CURRENT PIC

Options
13»

Replies

• MandiW
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with it at all! You are beautiful! Women are beautiful! All I can say to the girl that made the rude comment about you is "Live a little". Seriously!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    :) You look beautiful Momma, and I mean that in a Christian, non-hootchie sense. :) You're a shining star. Silly neice. :ohwell:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    So this is the thing. Yesterday a family member had mentioined that her daughter made a comment about my pic. She had seen the pic and commented that I claim to be a Christian and I post a pic like that (my current avatar). Apparently she considers that pose a "hootchie mama" pose and a Christian would not pose like that. The more I thought about it the more my feelings were hurt and the more it made me mad! I honestly never thought anything was wrong with that pose. I'm dressed very conservatively and the pic was taken by my conservative, Christian, adult son. The pose was all in fun and because I had lost 30 pounds. I really don't see anything "hootchie mama" about it.

I'd like others' opinions of my pic, espcially those of you who are not Christians. If you saw that pic say on Facebook and knew that I'm a Christian, what would you think of it?

Honey.............as soon as I SAW that picture I knew you were a conservative Christian.

God wants us to take care of our temple. He wants us to feel good and you are a shining example to the rest of the world.

Remember 'he' is always lurking with jealousy and pettiness..........do not let it ruin you day.

You have done a wonderful job of getting healthier!!:heart:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies so much. You really made me feel so much better. God bless you all. :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    You're a Christian, not a nun. LOL. I think it looks FABULOUS!

LOL :laugh:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Your picture is totally modest and has absolutely nothing in it that anyone could legitimately cast judgment upon.

That said, you know who invented nakedness? GOD!!!:huh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Same guy who invented sex. and laughter. and BOOBS.

I'm just kidding (sort of):ohwell:

I think the main message we all have here is don't let someone bring you down. Other people's judgment is their problem. You are in charge of you, and therefore you are the only person who you should feel a need to please.