QUESTION FOR MEN ONLY

Options

Replies

• bigaussiebloke
    bigaussiebloke Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I would go, have a great time and when we got home I would make sure to thank you ;)
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Lol yea totally depends on the seats but I would probably fake it and go.
  • dawn2313
    dawn2313 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    If your wife called you and said she was given NFL preseason tickets for tonights game ( your favorite team) would you or would you not be happy and say that you would love to go... BTW parking pass included...

Well, not mine. He said he would rather sit at home and watch it on TV.
    r7sdA.gif

Hahahaha hilarious
  • scottg1024
    scottg1024 Posts: 224
    Options
    Have you ever tried to have a pizza delivered to a stadium? It freaking sucks!!
  • Cristofori44
    Options
    I'd go even if it was pre-season as (1) this is late in pre-season so more of the starters are playing and (2) it's my favorite team.

I can understand not going, but he should at least thank you for being so thoughtful.
  • Vx3_
    Vx3_ Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    HELL YEAH I WISH MY GIRL GOT IT FOR ME!!! Check his tempture, something's not right!
    . (I'm using her account to read some forums to troll)
  • dga226
    dga226 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    all depends on th e seats but sometimes you see more sitting at home maybe he wanted to spend a nice night withyou watching the game
  • majikmiker
    majikmiker Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    :huh: I would at least take the tickets, thank you and then drive to the bar to watch the game with the rest of the guys......that way i score the brownie points for caring and being appreciative, and I get a night out of the house with the boys.

It must be relatively early on in your marriage and he hasn't made it to that chapter of the handbook yet??? :ohwell: :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • Squiggs67
    Squiggs67 Posts: 178
    Options
    I wouldn't want to go with my wife. But that's because she doesn't like sports and there was that whole adultery thing. Your husband may have other reasons. Have you asked him?

WTH?
  • Squiggs67
    Squiggs67 Posts: 178
    Options
    If your wife called you and said she was given NFL preseason tickets for tonights game ( your favorite team) would you or would you not be happy and say that you would love to go... BTW parking pass included...

r7sdA.gif

FUNNY!!
  • KipDrordy
    KipDrordy Posts: 169 Member
    Options

The key part is the word "preseason". Not worth the effort to go since it means absolutely nothing. However, if my wife felt like she scored something I'd like and was excited to present it to me, I'd pretend that I was excited even if I wasn't.
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I think that calls for him being stripped of him man card and court marshaled... in other news, I'll go! :drinker:

Agreed.
  • Cristofori44
    Options
    Get him two tickets to the ballet next week. Maybe he'll man up :)
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    real men go to regular season games.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    granted im not a big fan of football games live but the gesture alone i would go...
  • Chapter3point6
    Options

I would also prefer to stay home. In general, I think people suck. So I avoid crowds, especially drunk crowds, whenever possible.
  • Jers43
    Jers43 Posts: 100
    Options
    um ...duh..of course you go to the game .
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    my husband said preseason tickets are nothing special and he'd probably not wanna go either.
  • Cristofori44
    Options
    I can see the rationale both ways, but yeah, if you got the tickets he should appreciate the gesture in some way--either by going or showing you he was appreciative.
  • Joethebull
    Options
    are the seat comfortable to sleep in? Because football tends to bore me. I have gotten scolded for falling asleep during the super bowl by my friends.