Wii Fit vs. Scale

Options
2»

Replies

• Dwamma
    Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I was using the scale, then i was like duh! I have a Wii and it give ounces where my scale does not. They seem to read the same weight. So for me I love the Wii fit! because it tracks it all. I have hip and low back issues to having the 'center of balance' tracked helps me. Best of luck!
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522
    Options
    I use the Wii Fit.
    I believe it's accurate.
    I weighed myself before going to the doctor once and they both said the same thing.
  • jjl0412
    jjl0412 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Trust the scale. We moved a couple of months ago and all I had was the wii board when we moved in. My Tanita scale (which is very accurate) was at my mom's. It turns out that the wii fit measures me 3-4 pounds less. I was seriously disappointed. My Tanita gives me the same measurement consistently if I step off and back on. And it was the same as the doctor's scale the other day when I went.

Ditto! Although I use thge WII Board on Burber carpet, it does weigh a couple pounds lighter. I too have the Tanita. Knowing the the WII board is less but consistantly so, has 2 advantages. It appears 'accurate' in that is is consistant with a 2 to 2.5 pound difference, and....I like the looks of the wieght showing slightly less than I weighed that morning! :laugh: :wink: :happy:
  • LauriesTrying2BeFit
    LauriesTrying2BeFit Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    my wii fit is about 6lbs lighter than my scales and my drs scales is same as digital ones so i dont trust my wii!
  • kdblaylock
    Options
    My weight on the fit board is about 2 lbs heavier than the scale in the bathroom but usually I use the scale in the morning when I do my weighn in but the fit board at night so maybe that is where the difference is.