• Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    055-001.jpg

I kinda like my faeries :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • vienna26
    vienna26 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I have my lil girls name on the inside of my wrist, i like wrist tattoos on women, i want one going down the back of my neck next i think they look hot on women
  • art3mislecter
    art3mislecter Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Ever since I got my second one on my foot, I feel sexy. I love my tattoos-- worth every bit of pain. ^_^

My foot tat: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3624162010928&set=t.100003767381059&type=3&theater
  • Will_Lift_4_Shoes
    Will_Lift_4_Shoes Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    055-001.jpg

I kinda like my faeries :heart: :heart: :heart:

I like your fairies. I am getting a tattoo of mother and baby fairy on my tummy/hip in the next few weeks.
  • OKmac3
    OKmac3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I love a tattoos on a lady.

For me it depends on what the tattoo is and how its placed on the body. Some tattoos look good on some places but not all places.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Lower back and ankle area.
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Hip
  • Mrs_sexobeat
    Mrs_sexobeat Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    i prefer piercings over tattoos but tiny tattoo below hip bone is sexy.
  • SilkyHotspur
    SilkyHotspur Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    well... I love my ribcage tattoo

definitely rib cage down to hip
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Legs, half sleeves, shoulder/upper back, rib cage.
  • SHHitsKaty
    SHHitsKaty Posts: 301
    Options
    I have tons of tattoos, half sleeve, ribs, calves, foot, wrist, back of neck, hips, ankle.
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Rib cage!
  • CryoMike
    Options
    My vote goes for the shoulder! even a half sleeve (not full imo) sexy sexy sexy
  • Superbritt2drescu
    Superbritt2drescu Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Full back that wraps around each side. Oh wait that's what I got. :) I want one on my calf next. I think if the woman rocks it, its sexy, no matter where it is.
  • SunnyBrooke0
    Options
    If I was to ever get one, the only place I'd get it is on my side between my breast and my hip (something sexy and feminine)...other than that (for me) I don't want one anywhere else.
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I have 4 and ideas for about 4 more. I'd love to have the shoulder wrap, but don't think that one will happen.
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I prefer the back, back of the neck, abdomen to one side and down into the groin, shoulders.

One spot I DO NOT like is the chest area, between the neck down to the undersides of the breasts.

I think boobs are amazing playtoys and I want them completely tattoo free on my girl.
  • hellonheels88
    hellonheels88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I love the placement of mine...it is one I definitely got for myself to admire :heart: :heart: :
    470891_10150801762141658_1869635992_o.jpg
  • this_is_my_year
    this_is_my_year Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I vote ribcage on the sides or the middle of the back.
    This is one of my fave pieces of body art. Its rare to find an artist with that much talent.
    bird_by_grimmy3d-d4zcsqf.jpg