Sexy Tattoos

Options

Replies

• Em_runs_away
    Em_runs_away Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I vote ribcage on the sides or the middle of the back.
    This is one of my fave pieces of body art. Its rare to find an artist with that much talent.
    bird_by_grimmy3d-d4zcsqf.jpg

This is stunning!
  • ninehours
    ninehours Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I vote ribcage on the sides or the middle of the back.
    This is one of my fave pieces of body art. Its rare to find an artist with that much talent.
    bird_by_grimmy3d-d4zcsqf.jpg

This is stunning!
    Absolutely stunning!!
  • T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Sexiest of mine, I've had it a few years and still haven't finished it lol
    but I think out if every placement down the side hugging the curves is the sexiest. On a guy the more tattooed the sexier!!
    7867827988_8a8d7ba2a7.jpg
    C360_2012-08-26-17-19-48 by T34418L3angel,
  • purpleblaze
    Options
    im not sure about the sexiest place, but i have a half sleeve of a japanese geisha, my kids names ans medievel starsigns on my lower back and a little devil on my left arm :)
  • 00KatelynElizabeth00
    Options
    I don't know about sexiest on girl, I have one on my shoulder, and I love it. It's sexy on me, at least I think so.lol :heart:
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I have a large one on my foot that wraps around my ankle...I've had many compliments on it...don't know if it's the sexiest place, but I love it.
  • SHHitsKaty
    SHHitsKaty Posts: 301
    Options
    197_512391576520_2937_n.jpg

A picture of my ribs.

And my arm

36118_600185955880_6873749_n.jpg
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    On the hip! That's where I have my boyfriend's name. :wink:
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I like one right at the pelvic bone that says "Lucky You" heheh, a waitress last night told me she had one like that. I wasnt gonna tip enough to see it though. LOL.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Anywhere is good by me. But I really like hips and ribs done on a woman.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I love the placement of mine...it is one I definitely got for myself to admire :heart: :heart: :
    470891_10150801762141658_1869635992_o.jpg

I have one in the same place. I love it. Get compliments on it all the time. It feels sexy.

forearm tattoos coming on Wednesday. Im a little worried about this one. But excited at the same time. No one said forearms.... lol
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Sexiest of mine, I've had it a few years and still haven't finished it lol
    but I think out if every placement down the side hugging the curves is the sexiest. On a guy the more tattooed the sexier!!
    7867827988_8a8d7ba2a7.jpg
    C360_2012-08-26-17-19-48 by T34418L3angel,

Wow. VERY SEXY!!!!
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I have a tramp stamp, a tattoo on my wrist, and one on my calf. I think they are beautiful and I don't care what anyone else thinks. I got them for me to look at and admire.

I feel like people cant read. the question was where is sexy. Not if tattoos are sexy. No need for the condescending rant about the women with tattoos that you find ugly.

You got them on your calf and lower back for YOU to look at? Those are both near impossible to see when you're standing straight up, you would think you would get them in more practical places since you got them for YOU to look at.

Obviously you have never heard of a full length mirror. They are super cool, Jerkoff =)
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    I have one on my shoulder which I hate (tiger cub when I was 17) - and am now in the process of designing my inner arm tattoo and also a cover up for my shoulder on that will travel from the front of my shouldwer, down my back/along my side to the top of my hips. Would LOVE to see some flowering/vine type tattoos so I can get more inspiration.
    I love tats on guys - v sexy - esp on shoulders/biceps.
  • SailorJerrysRum
    Options
    Where is the sexiest place for a woman to have a tattoo?

Anywhere.
    AGREE with this guy!
    Here's a girl crush of mine:
    l.jpg
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    I love a tattoos on a lady.

For me it depends on what the tattoo is and how its placed on the body. Some tattoos look good on some places but not all places.

i have one on my left shoulder....its a butterfly
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    I love a tattoos on a lady.

For me it depends on what the tattoo is and how its placed on the body. Some tattoos look good on some places but not all places.

i have one on my left shoulder....its a butterfly

excuse me, its actually more so on my shoulder blade than shoulder, but you get the idea
  • seximami79
    seximami79 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    depends on the body and the ink...all of mine are sexy, lol
  • ccpowers
    ccpowers Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I am hoping for ribs when I get to goal...
  • Apocalypse_Meow
    Apocalypse_Meow Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Regarding men, I would say, anywhere in moderation, except the face and neck.
    Come to think of it. same for women.
    Also, tattoos on hands, especially the knuckles, YUCK. Who are you, Ozzy Osbourne??

If you don't like hand tattoos don't get them. I've seen some on guys and they're sexy as hell.