Which of these people do you see at your gym?

Options
13»

Replies

• matteuge
    Options
    I am the "drop weight guy" when I am doing deadlifts, but others I see

Know it all guy who helps all, even if they "do not want".

Super tight, super small shirt guy.

matching tank top couple ( every time they come in)

matching do rag/shirt guy

partial rep guy(s)
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Ha, funny :) ... I have to say I'm pretty fortunate at my gym, but I did run into one of these guys one time!

"Unnecessarily Nude Chatty Guy" ... we can talk later dude ...
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who hardly assesses who is in the gym? I'm typically off in lala land unless excusing myself to get around someone.
  • tinydancer4
    tinydancer4 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Oh dear...I think I might be "unlimited minute girl".

That's the reason I mainly go to classes - I can't be trusted to work out properly and actually push myself when I'm on my own!
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I live in Taiwan, my gym is full of tiny Taiwanese women who walk slowly on treadmills and tiny Taiwanese men who do the same :smile:
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    We have all except the Nude Chatty guy and the Tour de France Lance. I personally wouldn't mind having the Nude Chatty guy at our gym but hey that's just me!!
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    I only see "leave as much weight on the bars as possible, proving you are bigger and stronger and can easily inconvenience the newbies who cannot lift 50 pounds from over their head..." ok that's too long.

I actually also see "wear a garbage bag, hoodie, and winter hat on the treadmill and elliptical girl"
  • kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Grunting Too Much Weight Dropper Dude & Gallon Jug of Water Dude
    Am I the only one who hardly assesses who is in the gym? I'm typically off in lala land unless excusing myself to get around someone.
    I'm a people watcher, I can't help it. And sometimes, I pick up some tricks for my own workouts.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Pudadough and Taylor are on my friends' list, and I'm happy about it.

High five! :)