When do you decide...

Options
13»

Replies

• LifestyleChange33
    LifestyleChange33 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    That is a great success story! Thanks for sharing.
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    You are doing the same thing I did
    Watching my BLM
    I am 21.5 now and need to stay there.
    It is wonderful for you at Dress Barn and I know what you mean
    I am now a size 4 from a size 28!
    I always head for the large size women section,
    It's like my brain doesn't accept that I am small
    Good going for you
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!

Thank you!!!
  • GretchenReine
    Options
    That is a great success story! Thanks for sharing.

Thank you so much!
  • GretchenReine
    Options
    You are doing the same thing I did
    Watching my BLM
    I am 21.5 now and need to stay there.
    It is wonderful for you at Dress Barn and I know what you mean
    I am now a size 4 from a size 28!
    I always head for the large size women section,
    It's like my brain doesn't accept that I am small
    Good going for you

Congratulations! You're doing great! I won't see a size 4 (I'm 5'9") but I love NOT being able to shop in the women's section. The first time they directed me to the Misses section I asked her if she was high. :laugh:
  • lottabottle
    lottabottle Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    this is a wonderful post, I was so close to quitting today and reading your success has given me the boost I need to keep at it and stop the self sabotage that I have been doing. Thank you for sharing youre amazing :)
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    <3 this!
  • Arrabindi
    Arrabindi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    That's definitely a success story worth sharing! Congrats!
  • Skeen903
    Skeen903 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Your story pretty much just brings me to tears :) It reminds me to look at how far I have come instead of how far I still have to go. You have made some amazing accomplishments I am sooo proud of you!
  • Txnurse97
    Txnurse97 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You've done an amazing job. Definitely succeeding! Congrats!
  • ScubaAmyMN
    ScubaAmyMN Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Gretchen, I hope you can save this post somewhere so that you can look at it next time you have a not-so-great-feeling day. It's so very uplifting. I love that I've had the opportunity to follow your achievements over the last 5 months. The numbers on the scale are obviously important for your health, but I think what it has done for your feeling of self worth is remarkable and immeasurable. Love it, love it, love it. It should show anyone that the time to start is NOW.

And kudos to your whole family for not only supporting you, but for JOINING you!
  • GretchenReine
    Options
    this is a wonderful post, I was so close to quitting today and reading your success has given me the boost I need to keep at it and stop the self sabotage that I have been doing. Thank you for sharing youre amazing :)

I'm so glad that you didn't quit! We all self sabotage! It's important when we're able to learn that we're doing it...that's the only way to stop it! Good luck with your weight loss! We can totally do this!
  • GretchenReine
    Options
    <3 this!

Thanks you! :flowerforyou:
  • GretchenReine
    Options
    That's definitely a success story worth sharing! Congrats!

Thank you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • GretchenReine
    Options
    Your story pretty much just brings me to tears :) It reminds me to look at how far I have come instead of how far I still have to go. You have made some amazing accomplishments I am sooo proud of you!

Thank you so much! I appreciate it! Sorry for the tears! We have to remember what we do to get there...every little thing counts! :flowerforyou:
  • GretchenReine
    Options
    You've done an amazing job. Definitely succeeding! Congrats!

Thank you so much!!! I plan on succeeding and maintaining!!!
  • GretchenReine
    Options
    Gretchen, I hope you can save this post somewhere so that you can look at it next time you have a not-so-great-feeling day. It's so very uplifting. I love that I've had the opportunity to follow your achievements over the last 5 months. The numbers on the scale are obviously important for your health, but I think what it has done for your feeling of self worth is remarkable and immeasurable. Love it, love it, love it. It should show anyone that the time to start is NOW.

And kudos to your whole family for not only supporting you, but for JOINING you!

Thank you so much Amy! I have been so thankful to have gotten to know you over the last few months and look forward to sharing the rest of this adventure with you! I am a new people thanks to my MFPeeps! Without my logging and stuff...I wouldn't be here!

I love having my family on here! It is wonderful to see that healthy living is in fact contagious!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!