Add eachother for support?

Options

Replies

• moonmistmm
    moonmistmm Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Michelle, 19. I'm a busy college student hoping to lose at least 34 more pounds (I've already lost 18), which would put me at 130. I've thought about 120, but I just want to make it near that number first!

I'm pretty active with soccer, half marathon training and Quidditch, so as long as I keep tabs on my eating, hopefully I'll be okay! It seems like my biggest problem right now is not having enough energy at the end of the day to do my homework. At least I'm motivated with weight loss, right? :)

Feel free to add me!
  • Hi, I'm Amber, 18 yo. I am a full time freshman in college juggling a hectic lifestyle. I try to aim for the gym 2-3 times a week for an hour each. I plan on reversing the freshmen 15. making my goal to lose 10-15 pounds. or just tone up and like the way i look better. I'm not looking for a diet I'm looking to eat healthier and cleaner. I love to give support and receive support. So far I have lost 5 pounds on my own. Please add me if you have positive support and similar goals. (:
  • steven_goldilocks
    Options
    Hey,

I'm Steven, 36 years old, from Glasgow, Scotland. Feel free to add me if you like.

I have many pounds to lose. Many.

S.
  • sarahsummers12
    sarahsummers12 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me - the more the merrier :)
  • sh4690
    sh4690 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hey, anyone can add me as a friend if they like :)

I'm 5"4
    Age 22
    SW: 186
    CW: 162
    Working towards 140 at the moment, then see how it goes from there :)
  • bbourgeois85
    bbourgeois85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the site! Have 74 lbs to lose and definitely for good! Lifestyle change for sure not trying to be on a diet for the rest of my life! Feel free to add me! :-)
  • stb0863
    stb0863 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would also really like to be added. I would hope to make some new friends and also give and receive support.
  • LoveAndRevenge
    LoveAndRevenge Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've been on this website for a month and I'm glad I joined! My name is Clare, and I am 20 years old. I suffer from depression which made me gain 20 pounds, and I'm hoping to lose that weight again. I'm currently 113.2 pounds and I hope to reach 100 pounds by the end of the year. Feel free to add me! :)
  • Blinkles
    Options
    Hello :)

My name is Sarah and I just joined today. I could really use some friends on here to help with motivation. Please add me! :)
  • VaingloriousVictoria
    Options
    I'm Victoria, 27. I am looking to lose 166 pounds, and I've lost 63 pounds so far. I do keep an open diary, and I like to give and receive positive comments and encouragement.

Notice: I have had weight loss surgery, and I do eat about 1000 calories a day. I am not starving myself, and I regularly see my nutritionist. (I had surgery on June 14th, 2012)

This is starting to feel like a dating profile, so I'll stop. :)
  • xratedkisses
    Options
    Hello my name is Stepfanie i'm 28 i'll be 29 next week wed, on the 26th =) i need to lose about 200 pounds i have a long ways to go i've lost 25 pounds so far woot woot for me :) i'm always looking for friends and support as well as for me to support others that need it i'm very out going and funny and love to cheer people up and cheer them on so feel free to add me :) I've had two back surgery's due to a work injury 5 years ago which help put on the weight but I've been over weight my whole my life and I've been a yo-yo dieter for years and I've decided that its time that i do something for myself because i don't need 3rd back surgery and no one can take care of my babies like me :)
  • BBehnke84
    BBehnke84 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Everyone is welcome to add me if they would like, I'm new here but quite active and have no problems giving support if needed (or maybe if not lol)
  • wangja815
    wangja815 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My name is John. I have been on MFP for 160+ days. I have lost 25 lbs and looking to lose another 10+. Send me invite if you're looking for motivation. I'll help out any way I can.
  • queensturg
    Options
    Feel free to add me, whoever would like to be pals :) I'm Jen, 33 years old, 5"1 and currently 141 lbs, looking to get back into the low 120's. For the past 5 weeks or so I've completely changed my eating habits, with a goal to eat a balanced diet and to stay around 1400 cals per day, and have stuck to that well (even if some days I go over my cals a bit, as long as I ate healthy enough I consider it a success) and now I'm also starting to add some exercise to the mix. I'd always love to have more friends to help keep each other motivated! :)
  • GreyEyes21
    GreyEyes21 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    My name is Summer. I am 163.6 lbs, 5'3", and I want to look 115ish. I haven't been near that weight since I was probably 12 years old. I have already lost 67.4 lbs. I want to build muscle as well, which might make my weight higher than 115 but I will hopefully look 115 :) Add me if you want.
  • taytaylynn3
    Options
    I am Taylor. I am 121 pounds right now trying to get down to 110. I am 5'4.5 and have been at this weight loss since March.
    Not only am i just trying to lose but also gain strength and look really good(:

I try my best to be as supportive and motivational as possible!

Very upbeat and always trying to be the best person i can be.

If you need some positive talk feel free to friend me (:
  • happycauseIride
    happycauseIride Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I would love it if you would add me. I'm 37, wife and mother working on losing 135 pounds.
  • brandyss
    brandyss Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm brandy 28 have two little girls and am looking yo loose 20-25lbs I have a very hectic schedule but am on my game this time and am determined to loose the weight winter is hard to loose weight for me and use all the motivation I can get!!!
  • DanielleMN
    DanielleMN Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    What does it mean when people say "bump"? I'm Danielle, 47, married, live in St. Paul, MN. I have lost over 240 pounds since I had gastric bypass surgery in 2004 and have about 80 left to go. I have an eating disorder and feel that I am addicted to sweets, My diary is open, which is embarrassing sometimes! (like yesterday)

I am really working hard and love to give and receive support.

Danielle
  • plaingirly
    Options
    I am 26 and want to lose 58 pounds (well at least that much!) and lost 6 in my first 2 weeks.

I don't have much real life support but am loving this site so far!

I don't just want to lose weight I want to get fit and strong too! Really trying to keep my motivation up. I have never felt excited about losing weight and getting healthy but I am now!

I am a bit of a chatterbox but love to support others!

Feel free to add me!