Add eachother for support?

Options

Replies

• CountryStrongNicole
    Options
    HI! I would love to give/get support also! I am 41 and on my journey of losing 150 pounds. I have been struggling with staying on track these last few months and am feeling in need of support to keep me there.
  • wennifer07
    Options
    I'm Wen, and I'm generally pretty healthy. I am 5'2" and 112 lbs, which I realize is a perfectly normal weight. However, I would like to work on toning and shaping. Since starting med school, it has been pretty difficult to find the time to eat right and exercise, but I would like to find a routine that's relatively easy to stick to.

please feel free to add me!
  • chellylinette
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm Chelsea, 23 years old. After having 2 children, I thought it was time to start losing the baby weight and get back in shape. I have 1 more pound to lose before I'm no longer considered "Overweight" for my height, 5' 0".

Feel free to add me! Could always use new friends and encouragement!
  • LaurieHolien
    LaurieHolien Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow MFP users! My name is Laurie and I'd like to build my friend network, too. I'm 44 and living in a new state without many friends with whom I can share my journey - ah the benefit of social networks may help! Please add me to your friends list. I log on daily and post my meals and fitness activities. Right now I'm struggling with a plateau, so any advice is welcomed! I look forward to our mutual support. Have a wonderful day!
  • MikeRuz1
    Options
    Hi everyone, Im Mike, 22 years old looking to find a solid group of people for support to keep me accountable. I first started trying to lose weight during my time in school. Ive lost 30lbs so far and looking for another 10 before I eat at maintenance. My main reason for doing this is to be healthier, and to be a positive role model for friends, family and my patients.

Please I welcome anyone on this thread to send me a message and add me, looking forward to hearing from you all!
  • pricilla9
    Options
    i just joined and am considering being sleeved. anyone else doing surgery? ill take and give as much support as i can!! add me and lets all do this together!!!
  • Ranada1981
    Ranada1981 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi all my name is Marie and I would love more support!!!!!
  • Imaginary1
    Options
    Just signed up and would love friends for support! :)
  • debsters75
    debsters75 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm Debra, hoping to lose about 25-30 more lbs, I love the support from all my MFP friends! I'm always up for more! Positive encouragement is the best!
  • ver0nica141
    ver0nica141 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Veronica,
    I've been using this site since last summer however in the middle I started the depo shot and gained so much more weight on it. I was starving even though I had just ate a whole meal. So now that I am off of that. I'm back! Before my goal was to lose ten pounds now its 25 I love motivating people because I love to be motivated I've been going to the gym almost every day and have been packing healthy lunches to work, so if anyone needs help or jug needs someone to encourage them please feel free to add me!
  • SOCOLOCO87
    SOCOLOCO87 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I could use more friends i am 25 YO trying to lose 40 lbs i will help however i can and i take critics openly!
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    22 trying to lose half of my body weight.

read the quote on my profile && add me!
  • taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    Options
    I am 20, trying to lose my love handles and get some awesome abs. Ready for summer!!!!
  • eleanorhenderson
    Options
    Hi! I just joined about 45 minutes ago, so not much to report so far! Anyway, I am looking for friends to share goals, for support, etc. so feel free to add me. I have about 60 lbs to loose that I have packed on since graduating from lawschool and being chained to my desk ever since! But excited to start this journey...finally going to get away from my computer for an hour a day (well that is the plan anyway) to work out and really focus on healthier eating and avoiding all the tasty temptations around the office.
  • ZHawk1123
    ZHawk1123 Posts: 215
    Options
    Add me if you want... My name is Antoine.
  • orchid1602
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am 33, I have two boys, my youngest is 3 months old. Two pregnancies in five years and I have balooned from a size 8 (UK) to 16. I am 5ft6in and 214lb. I have tried low carbing for the last two months, which didn't really work and almost any diet under the sun in the past. Nothing seems to give me any consistent results.

Please add me - I need any help I can get.
  • lilliannemiller
    Options
    Hi! I just joined myfitnesspal. I'm looking for some friends who have similar goals in mind. Losing about 20 pounds is my goal and any support would be welcome.
  • Spiritwarrior3000
    Spiritwarrior3000 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Hello friends

I've been on the site for about a year im on daily and Love to help support and chat about anything and i mean ANYTHING! lol :flowerforyou:
  • jkazadi
    jkazadi Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me please! I am 24 trying to lose about 45 lbs! But more importantly change my lifestyle..I started back up March 10..and so far lost 3lbs...trying to stay connected and motivated would be great to have friends on here! lol Add moi :)
  • randilynn113
    randilynn113 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm Randi, so far I've lost 15 lbs - it is my 3rd try at this and I'm sticking to it. I'd like to lose 75 lbs, but I'd be happy with 50. I work out 4-5 times a week, combining cardio with strength. I never used to work out, so I'm liking it and Im on my 11th consecutive week of working out. I'm down about 17 inches and I like that! Feel free to add me!