86 lbs down!!! (Thus far!) and a few pics!

Options

Replies

• lynda155
    lynda155 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Totally Awesome Inspiration you are for me!!! Congrats!!!!:happy: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • LizAWDavis
    Options
    Well done - you look incredible - absolutely fab fab fab!!!
  • Gogretchen1
    Options
    SO inspirational!!!! You are absolutely gorgeous. Congrats on all of your hard work- this is what it's all about :) WAY TO GO!
  • dustyd48
    dustyd48 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    What a successful journey, look fantastic! What's your secret for loosing weight in the arms, that's what I'm working on right now.

GREAT JOB!!
  • Go1096
    Go1096 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    So, it's officially been 7 months since I started this journey and I figure it's about time to let my new self shine!

I've gone from 235lbs (I started doing MFP at 201lbs) to 149lbs so far! I didn't take measurements before (I wish I had! Highly recommend that to people, even if you've been doing this for a while but I'm pretty sure my before picture will speak for itself!) From when I did get around to doing my measurements, I'm now down-
    Hips- 4 inches
    Chest-1.5 inches
    Waist 2.5 inches
    Thighs 1.5 inches
    Calfs- 2 inches

I've completed C25K and have since run 3 5k's!!!! My energy level has more then tripled at least! I'm more sane then I ever have been! haha I'm busy chasing after my 3 kids and did I mention I've done it all while m husband has been deployed!!! He's not even going to recognize me when he gets home! Can't wait!

Okay... so here it is... the bad! (BTW i took this never ever once dream of ever posting this anywhere public!!!)
    3e4c164b.jpg

And the good!
    b802ee1d.jpg
    Hope this works!!! Thanks!!!

OMG! you look absolutely sensational! WOW!!! (wish I had a a jaw dropping smiley here).

This is amazing and so encouraging! I can't wait to have the same results. Good for you!

I would love to see the expression on his face when he gets a look at you! You go girl!!!! :drinker:
  • auntsoozaay
    Options
    HOLY CRAP! If you didn't have the tattoo I would've sworn it was a different girl! You're such a great inspiration! I've had the C25K app on my phone forever....now after seeing your results, you've inspired me to actually USE it! Thank you so much for posting your pics....it's a kick in the butt for me to get moving!
  • judygorham
    Options
    wow! wow!wow! What a transformation! It makes me want to try harder than ever. Just to see what you are not carrying around anymore. thanks for sharing
  • Tomato522
    Options
    Amazing... bump to show my BF so that he will believe in the C25K
  • Carolina_89
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing!!! Great inspiration!!!!
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!! Awesome Job! :)
  • JVandesteeg
    JVandesteeg Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! You look Ahhhh-Mazing!!! Congrats on your success!!!
  • provence9
    provence9 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • lizzie2190
    lizzie2190 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Massive well done to you. X
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    WOW! Impressive transformation, your husband won't be able to keep his hands off you. :tongue:
  • fitpilatesqueen
    Options
    Congrats...Keep it up and thank you for the inspiration.
    I have the same amount to lose, already lost 25lbs of those 80+ lbs.
  • future_rockstar
    future_rockstar Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look truly incredible. I can only imagine your husband's reaction ;)
  • jrtcw
    jrtcw Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow! I think you should take a photo of husband's face when he first sees you. :wink:

Jane
  • JamieAlexandraX
    JamieAlexandraX Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    you look great, well done!!
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jenfett1
    jenfett1 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!! Your right he isn't going to recognize you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!