50 pounds in 10 weeks (pic)

Options

Replies

• parrotlady66
    Options
    Wow you go .. look at those before and after shots .. you are an inspiration :smile:
  • bigmike7801
    bigmike7801 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Smile dude!! :bigsmile: Fantastic job!!!

Haha I'll try to smile next time. I was just trying to mimic my initial photo and trust me, I had no reason to smile in my before pic ;)
  • CountryCandy
    Options
    Wow You look absolutely fantastic! Keep up the great work. Beefore to Long You will havae reached your Goal!! Woohoo.
  • deb201208
    deb201208 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great Job! you inspire all of us!
  • mrshoneydew
    Options
    Wow wow! Awesome job! Keep it up!! :happy:
  • Bgirl72
    Bgirl72 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm SO proud of you! EXCELLEnt work, you motivate me!
  • bigmike7801
    Options
    Wow You look absolutely fantastic! Keep up the great work. Beefore to Long You will havae reached your Goal!! Woohoo.

Hah I wish!

I'm afraid this will be an uphill battle for the rest of my life, but we'll see...
  • LifeChanged1209
    Options
    Good job, dude. Keep it up.
  • bigmike7801
    Options
    You look great big mike... maybe we should call you medium mike.. and then eventually you will me small mike!!! :)

Keep up the good work. .you look astonishing!!!!

Hah thanks!

I think I'll stick with Bigmike for a while longer, but maybe someday I'll just call myself Mike :)
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    Grats
  • Rinkermann
    Rinkermann Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    you're starting to look your age! in your before pic, you could've passed for 40!

still, im exactly the same. i have a receding hairline, so it's easy for me to look older. i think i looked about 40, which isn't great given that im 28.

anyway, you're getting there :)
  • leighyan1991
    Options
    Your Weight loss Is Amazing. Well Done x
  • MommyCat2012
    MommyCat2012 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! 50lbs is pretty much 1/2 of a petite person....you are an inspiration!
  • bigmike7801
    Options
    you're starting to look your age! in your before pic, you could've passed for 40!

still, im exactly the same. i have a receding hairline, so it's easy for me to look older. i think i looked about 40, which isn't great given that im 28.

anyway, you're getting there :)

Ouch! 40? Dang, glad I'm starting to look my age again!
  • xSakura
    xSakura Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    50lbs in just over 2 months?! Oh my! I wanna lose 50lbs in 7 months! :noway:

Congrats! That's so inspirational, especially to me, it really is :drinker: Good luck with the rest of your journey!
  • RawTriGal
    RawTriGal Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    wow.... amazing... keep it up!!!
  • bigmike7801
    Options
    50lbs in just over 2 months?! Oh my! I wanna lose 50lbs in 7 months! :noway:

Congrats! That's so inspirational, especially to me, it really is :drinker: Good luck with the rest of your journey!

Thanks! And even though the weight seems like a lot, it still comes down to percentage lost and just reaching your own goals.

Thanks everybody for the kind words and support!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Doin' the happy dance for you!
  • scrappermom96
    scrappermom96 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look good! Keep focusing on you.
  • bigmike7801
    Options
    I fell off the wagon for a few months :(

But I think I'm back!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!