THE CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE ~Sep 15th-Dec 15th~

Options

Replies

• bballgrrl34
    bballgrrl34 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I currently weigh 192. I want to be down to 175 by the end of the year so Christmas will work. I run and weight train. I have a 5k at teh end of Sept. and may try and add another race in. I am also thinking about trying to eat somewhat paleo. Give it a go starting Oct.
  • lolee624
    lolee624 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I just joined MFP this past week.

CW 170
    GW 135

Biggest challenge is finding time/energy/desire to exercise regularly.
  • Zainia
    Zainia Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Sounds good!

Height: 5'8"
    Frame: Small (AKA on my wrist my thumb overlaps my whole middle finger nail)

SW: 154lbs
    GW: <120lbs
  • sara3rose
    sara3rose Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sold.

I'm Sara - 5'8, previously a runner and swimmer, and I have let my bad habits from college transfer into my "adult" life, and apparently I cannot eat fast food twice a day and drink a ton of craft beer whenever I please anymore.

SW: 151 lbs
    GW: 133 lbs
    Complete my 5K beginners' training program; running 3 miles in one setting.
    Increase my upper body strength.
    Have attended at least ten yoga sessions.

Game on!
  • brpainter
    brpainter Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I had already thought about setting this goal for myself. Great to see that I can now have support and maybe some accountability by joining this challenge!

I'm Raquel. I did Weight Watchers in 2006 and went from 183(HW) to 141(LW). I maintained that weight for 4 years, and then during my struggle to get pregnant the weight crept up to 160. After getting pregnant, and gaining 30lbs, I lost 20 of that. I have been struggling to lose weight. I was going to start WW again, but decided to try to save money, and see if I could find the motivation and accountability here.

So for my stats:
    5'7''
    SW: 170
    Challenge GW: 155
    UGW: 135

Goal is to lose 15lbs by Dec 15th, by eating cleaner, and stay under or at my calorie goal each day. Working out at least 3 times a week.
  • Tisch1985
    Tisch1985 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Well i´m in!

Got to take new medecin next week that will make me gain weight! :sad: I was doing SO well !!! i realy hate it but have to take them! It´s realy opimistic but i hope i can do it!

CW: 174
    GW: 155
    UGW: 149

And feel free to add me!!

I´m Dutch so sorry for terrible english
  • karch123
    Options
    I am in!

CW: 159
    GW: 139

My ultimate goal is to --> Wear a kick-*kitten* and sexy dress to my hospital's Christmas party this year!!! :smile:

There have been too many years when I will just not show up coz I will feel ugly to go :( I wish I can get some self-confidence :(
  • mcowan72
    mcowan72 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to give the gift of interpretive dancing in leotards to my family as christmas gift. Count me in.

;-)
  • rachcake13
    rachcake13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in too.

*Rachel*

CW: 190
    GW: 175
    UGW: 133

I would seriously just like to actually get through all 30 days of Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. Like, completing the video, every day, for 30 days, get through.
  • brybre0413
    brybre0413 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I am in
    current weight 170
    by Christmas 150
    Goal weight 140ish

Looking for 5k now!
  • mom2faitj
    mom2faitj Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am in!
    Current weight 188
    Goal weight by Christmas 175
    This will be a total weight loss of 26.6 pounds gone for the year!
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    I'm in!

Kristina
    Current weight: 125
    Goal weight: around 125

My ultimate goal now is to tone up, but for this challenge, I'm going to commit to the C25K challenge!
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options

Dumb question: how do I become a member of the group? :huh:

NEVERMIND :flowerforyou:
  • LittleBallofFurr
    LittleBallofFurr Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Im in!
    Hey Im Gabrielle, single mom of two adorable toddlers
    SW: (current) is 180.4
    GW: for challenge is 165
    UGW: 150!
    Feel free to add me, I love the support and motivation :)
  • clare5289
    clare5289 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Been on MFP for a year or so but never bothered with the forums. Maybe the push/support from others will help me stay motivated! I'm currently at my highest weight ever and my confidence has definitely taken a hit.

I'm a measly 4'11! And 23 years old
    CW 135
    GW 115

Some other goals: eat within calorie limits 6 days of the week, log every day, exercise 4 days a week and might try to stick with C25K (though I've tried before and had such terrible shin splints I couldn't keep going).
  • towens00
    towens00 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    CW 164
    GW 150

Have stalled in my weight loss & keep losing & gaining the same 4 lbs. Want to lose anything over 4 pounds at this point, & keep going from there. Doing great with my exercise, need to clean up my eating.
  • LovelyLathrop
    Options
    EVERYONE JOIN THE ACTUAL CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE GROUP:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/724929-welcome-to-the-christmas-challenge

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/724929-welcome-to-the-christmas-challenge

THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL GROUP!!! PLEASE ADD YOURSELF THERE... THIS THREAD WILL HAVE NO UPDATES OF ANY SORT FOR THE CHALLENGE.. PLEASE ADD YOURSELF AT THE ACTUAL GROUP.. IT WILL BE CLOSING ON THE 15TH
  • Kendra0024
    Kendra0024 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • timeforachange2011
    Options
    Currently bouncing around 220..would love to be 199 by Christmas!! Let's do it!
  • KatrinaNG
    Options
    Sounds good to me! I'm in : ) I walk 5 ks now, but would love to be able to run or run/walk one by Christmas! :happy: