THE CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE ~Sep 15th-Dec 15th~

Options

Replies

• NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Count me in too!! My big 40 is December 8th, I'd love to be down to 125 by then.

SW: 140
    GW: 123

I gained sooo much this summer, right in my stomach and thighs...I NEEED to do this for me!
  • weightloss12345678
    Options
    count me in I need the motivation

I should lose a good 10-15 by christmas
  • thinhearted25
    Options
    Im in... Im completely new to my pal and I'm looking forward to the wonderful support of new friends on here. Im
    currently 257 and I want to lose at least 20 to 30 lbs and also tone. Feel free to add me as a friend or anyone else that needs support
    we can help each other!
  • Heather1604
    Heather1604 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sounds good! Need some motivation to lose the last 10 pounds! Get back into working out 5-6 days a week :) at least 30 min. Cut down on portions, alcohol consumption, increase veggies, and improve my waistline!

SW:145
    GW:135
  • Jessiedando
    Jessiedando Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!

Height 5'7"
    CW: 165
    GW: 150
    UGW: 140

I'm hoping 15 lbs is doable. I will do my best and we'll see!! :)
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    I think I will join. Right now I have been at a plateau for several months. Maybe adding a second challenge can help.

SW: 185.6
    GW: 169.0
    UGW: 160.0

I will be doing cardio--mostly Zumba. Can't really run since I am still recovering from a broken toe; hence, there is a lot of stuff in Zumba that I can't do.

HELP ME GET PAST THIS 180 PLATEAU!!
  • StormyGal8
    StormyGal8 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Oh I'd like to join! I want to be held accountable as all the "fattening holidays" (thanksgiving, halloween, daughter's birthday, my birthday, and christmas) come around.

SW: 253
    GW: 225
    UGW: 160 (strong and fit)
  • dedmond2012
    dedmond2012 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!
    SW: 163.6
    GW: 138
    UGW: 125-130

Weight training and cardio! I am up to runnig 20 minutes straight at a pace of 3.5 on treadmill. I am ready to rev up and plan to add 5 minutes a week until I reach 60 minutes. After that I plan to add .5 mph @ 20 minutes until I reach 6 mph.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I'm in! This works perfectly for me, since I have a formal event to attend with my SO on December 15 and I want to look amazing there and make everyone envy him haha!

I'm 5'5" and 161 right now.

My challenge is named: Lithe and Lean by December 15
    My goals are:
    1. To complete two rounds of Insanity by December 15
    2. To wear a size 4 easily again
    3. To see abs
    4. To lose 30 lbs.
  • Wthompson1215
    Wthompson1215 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello My name is Whittney
    December 15 is my B day I
    Cw 222.6
    GW 180 by the end of Jan 2013
    Getting ready to start 30 day shred. I also Love Zumba. I want to build enough endurance to be able to run. I always said that the only reason that Iwould run is if something was chasing me. Well the Scale is chasing me now along with the gestational diabetes that I had with my son. I'm determined!!! : ) Im In!!!
  • new2locs
    new2locs Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Starting weight 197, I'd like to lose 12 lbs goal 185.
    This should get my butt back in gear I've been slackin.
  • darcusmanion
    darcusmanion Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in. My current weight is 222 lbs. My goal is to be under 200 at the end of the Christmas Challenge.
  • StephanieStC
    StephanieStC Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

SW: 173.0
    GW: 150.0

My goals are to: Complete weeks 4-15 of my bike training. (Currently in week 4).
    Nutritionally: To follow my Medifast 5-n-1 plan religiously.

Thanks for the Challenge!!!
  • laarae
    laarae Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I'm in
    CW-225
    GW-210
    UGW-140
    Not a runner but I can shake it at Zumba - goal of becoming a certified Zumba instructor
  • britfout
    britfout Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I really need this:

CW: 120

GW: 110-115, I want to lose some fat and gain some muscle so somewhere in that weight range I hope :) I want to finish 30ds (I'm halfway through), ripped in 30, and no more trouble zones by dec 15. Thanks for this!
  • Kimlp85
    Kimlp85 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in.
    I'm am 5'10
    My current weight is 195.
    My goal weight is to lose at least 15 or more by december 15.
    started the c25k and currently on week 4 and planning on starting the 30 day shred on sunday!!!
  • JennyLeigh87
    Options
    Count me in too! I'm also new to the site (this is day 16) and am so happy I joined! I've used calorie counters before, but this is great because of all the added support. The group I've become friends with are amazing, and I welcome more so feel free to add me! My starting weight was 210.8 lbs. as of August 22nd of this year, and today I weighed in at 191.2! I'm hoping to break into the 20 pound weight loss goal by this Sunday. :-)

My Christmas Challenge...
    Starting Weight: 191.2
    Goal Weight: 160.0
    I need to be able to fit into the clothes I could wear two years ago!!! I also want to be able to run a few miles again without feeling like I'm going to pass out. :-)

Best of luck to all of you!!! I can't wait until we all reach our goals.
  • JennyLeigh87
    Options
    Just an update; I reached my goal of losing 20 lbs. by tomorrow! :-) Wonderful feeling! 60 lbs. more to reach my ultimate goal, and 30 lbs. to reach my Christmas Challenge goal!
  • FunFitFast
    FunFitFast Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am so PUMPED for this!

Please add me if you'd like- The movitation through friends is one of the best ways to keep at it :)

H: 5'7"
    SW: 231.5 (I almost died when I saw that on the scale)
    GW by 12/15: 200!

Let's do it! :)
  • jesyka
    jesyka Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Definitely in!!

SW: 212lbs
    GW: 185lbs

Not using Visalus but I am using a dietary supplement called A.C.E and lots of good eating and working out!