Options

Replies

• Kioko1973
    Kioko1973 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Count me in!

CW - 165
    GW - 132

I would like to be able to run my entire 3 mile walk/jog and run a 5K. Be more defined by Christmas. Feel free to add me as a friend.

Regimen: 3x week - Bob Harper Kettlebell, walk/jog 3x week, yoga/pilates 2x week
  • eliz_in_pink
    eliz_in_pink Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Let's rock it! :)

I'm in!

CW: 160
    GW: 140
    UGW: 130

BRING IT!
  • ZivileZu
    ZivileZu Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Im in.... group motivation is always good :)

My name is Sylvie.

Current weight: 133 lbs/60.5 kg

Goal weight: 115 lbs/52 kg

I want to complete Insanity before Christmas ;)
  • DoBetterDrea
    DoBetterDrea Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Currently, I'm 213 lbs and in 3 months, I'd like to be 200 lbs. I also have a goal to finish the Color Run on 10/21 either by walking or running (as long as I finish). And I'm committing to a clean eating lifestyle (at least 80% clean) from today onwards! :)
  • Neat54
    Neat54 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in, I want to lose 35 lbs by Christmas. I am making life changing decisions and will be applying to return to college for September 2013. I need to get into shape for my own mental well being.
    CW 252
    GW by Christmas 217
    UGW 160
  • msmileyface
    msmileyface Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I need this!

My name is Meredith

CW: 160 (lowest weight on here is 155)
    GW: 145

I don't have a specific regimen because I get bored easily. I will mostly use old 80's Jane Fonda workout (my fav), Zumba, Pilates and Jillian dvd's, sometimes cycling, walking, etc.

I need to focus on eating more fruits, veggies, and nuts too!

This will be a challenge since we are remodeling our kitchen in this time. I will have to resist takeout!!
  • karomero5
    Options
    I'm in.

I need the extra motivation and others to help keep me accountable. I have five kids that I need to be there for and keep up with. I have joined Curves with a co-worker and need to eat more veggies.

CW: 245
    GW: 225 (Christmas Challange)
    UGW: 150
  • claire47
    claire47 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

5'3
    CW: 137
    Challenge GW: 130
    UGW: 123

Goal is to get into an exercise routine with my cross trainer in the evening, really want to not have to suck my gut in and have more toned legs for my winter dresses.

Claire
  • AmyBeth719
    AmyBeth719 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I am in too!!!

My name is Amy.
    I'm 5'1''.
    CW: 126
    GW: 110
    UGW: 106

My goals are to tone up my jiggle and be confortable naked. This is a great time since I have had bronchitis for 9 weeks with bruised ribs and unable to work out. I put on 7 pounds due to that and my meds. :o)

Can't wait to start!!!
  • drgirl1023
    drgirl1023 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!
    5'2
    CW: 175pds
    Challenge GW: 150pds
  • rachael823
    Options
    I'm in! My goal is to lose another 22 pounds by the deadline, putting me at 42 lost with another 19 to go. I'm eating healthy, doing C25K, and taking as many zumba classes as I can fit in!

Good luck everyone!
  • MonisNatural
    MonisNatural Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I want to join for sure. I do have Visalus so plan on using Body by Vi for weightloss. I want to lose at least 30 lbs by December 15th.
  • KrisGusCO929
    KrisGusCO929 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

CW: 195
    Challenge GW: 170
    UGW: 130
  • Jessies_journey
    Jessies_journey Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!

Need to drop these last 10-15!!!

CW:155/156
    GW: 140 ish? Want to tone/tone/tone!!
  • Siekobilly
    Siekobilly Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I'll play.

Starting Weight: 268
    Goal Weight (for the challenge): 245

There's a 4k in October that I want to partake in, and ultimately finish (even if I can't jog/run the whole time I'd still like to finish it).
  • zealousmissjj_wechange
    Options
    I'M DEFINITELY IN!!

Goal of my challenge: Run a 5K, lose 2 more kg and create some abs! Also want to tone my chest and arms more!

CW: 56,5kg
    GW: 54kg

GONNA RUN 'TILL I DON'T JIGGLE!!
  • jeccaerin
    jeccaerin Posts: 124
    Options
    I am so in!!

Name of my challenge: lose 25 lbs before Christmas rounds
    Goal of my challenge: Lose 25 lbs before Christmas. This will get me out of the 200s and into onederland. Also, I want to be so committed to eating healthy, that I make smart choices during Christmas dinners. Thanksgiving will be a great practice run!
    SW: 215
    GW: 190

I am not taking any supplements. I am going to do this by eating right and exercising.
  • msamcoates
    msamcoates Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm in

CW - 172
    GW - 150

I need a friend to help keep me motivated, any friends out there?!?!?
  • GoThinGirl
    GoThinGirl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

My name is Mary Jo

My goal: to lose 15 lbs by following an Eating Plan: Clean Eating (including eating my exercise calories) and recording ALL food eaten in MFP Food Diary. Workout Plan: Cardio and Weight Training 6 days a week.
    Height: 5'8"
    CW: 170 lbs.
    GW: 155 lbs.
    UGW: 145 lbs.
  • AshleyLo_44
    AshleyLo_44 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm in

My goal is to shed 15-20 pounds and hoping to have my waist measurement below 40 inches. Eat right, Workout at the gym, jog/run outside and try some exercise dvds like 30 day shred.

Height: 5'0

CW: 215
    GW: 195
    UGW:200