Looking for friends - especially moms

Options
Hello! I'm new to My Fitness Pal, my name is Jessica and I'm 24. I'm trying to lose 88 lbs. I've got two small kids and finding time to be active isn't always that easy. I've recently taken up tennis with a friend of mine so hopefully that will help.

I'm looking to add anyone as a friend, but especially other moms would be nice!

Female
CW: 287
GW: 199
Height: 5'4"

Replies

• Tesh25
    Tesh25 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hello Jessica, I am a mom of 2 and have about 70lbs to loose still. I have been on MFP for about 3 mos now and love it! Feel free to add me. I log on every day and love to give and receive encouragement.
  • Lazychu
    Lazychu Posts: 16
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I am a Mum of 2 in the Uk and have recently started the 5:2 after seeing it on the tv.
  • VnSss1
    VnSss1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! I am new to MFP as well. I started the account quite awhile back but have only started committing to it this week. I have one little girl, I work full time, and want to lose about 90lbs. I log on everday too and would love to be MFP friends with you ladies as well as any other moms!

Stats:
    Female
    CW: 240
    GW: 150
    Height: 5'4"

Wow...I can't believe I just typed my weight on the internet. I have never even said it aloud. I don't even let the doctor say it. Guess its for real now, lol.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 2 also! I have one 5 year old and one 9 month old. =)

Feel free to add me; I log every day!
  • mstifb
    mstifb Posts: 230
    Options
    Hey! I'm a 39 married mom of 4. I'll send you a request and others can do the same! :flowerforyou:
  • amygeo25
    Options
    Hey. I just started too. This is my second day. I thought I should eat normally before making changes. You can add me. I will be on everyday to update everything. I am 25 and have had 4 children. 3 live with me. The fourth was adopted by a pre K teacher and pastor. She just turned one and I see her twice a week. I have at least 95lbs to lose. At least that's the least I want to lose. The most I would want to lose is 130lbs. Good luck and if you have any questions, let me know! Or if you see anything you could give me pointers on, that would be great!
  • Lvendes
    Lvendes Posts: 5
    Options
    I just started today and I am a mom of 2...I have lost 90 pounds so far (took about 2 years so far) but want to get to my goal in which I have another 10 to go. It has been a long hard journey and I am so excited for this next chaper in my health and fitness goals. If you want to add me, please feel free I love to talk diet and exercise.
  • candb
    candb Posts: 238
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me as well. I'm a 34 year old Mom of 2. My sweet boys are 3 1/2 and 14 months old. I've got about 60 more pounds to go to lose my goal of 90 total.
  • cbaac03
    cbaac03 Posts: 152
    Options
    Hi Jessica, I'm Christina. I'm 25, married with a two year old. I work full time and go to school part time. Feel free to add me.
    SW: 197
    CW: 171
    GW: 125-or whenever I'm healthy/feel comfortable
    Ht: 5'2"
  • buzymamagoals
    buzymamagoals Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    i add me. I'm a mom of 3 (4y, 2y & 9m). Life is busy and intresting. I have a fair bit to go still
    HW 240
    CW 216
    GW 140
    Ht 5'4"
  • jl300
    jl300 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm relatively new to fitness pal too. I'm a mom to a 13 month old and i'm trying to finally lose the 30 extra lbs i gained during my pregnacy. Feel free to add me, I could use more friends too

Jen
  • Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5ft and would love to lose around 80lbs but just aiming for thirty for now.

I'm in New Zealand and have five children, almost 11yo son, and 8yo, 6yo, 4yo, 21mth old daughters.

I completely agree it's very hard to find time to exercise!
  • noitall96
    noitall96 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    hi there,

feel free to add me. i have 2 girls ages 4 1/2 and 22 months and i'm 27
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me; although my son is now 21, I have been through the weight loss challenge before during and after. I am 43 and I know how to "sneak" exercise into any day; besides 99% is what you're eating exercise is just the proverbial icing on the cake.

HW 152

SW 130
    CW 123.6
    GW 118

5'2"
  • RemiShante
    Options
    Hello
    I'm Remi
    20 Yrs old
    5'5
    cw 211
    Gw. 180
    I'm an expecting mommy &Im afraid of gaining wait I can't get rid of
  • tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Mother of 3 all of you feel free to add me.
  • U81fA1th
    U81fA1th Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Feel free to add me. I have two beautiful daughters {7 year old and an 11 moth old} and I am on my journey to a healthier lifestyle:smile:
  • Fluffykristi
    Options
    I'm 34 and a mother of 6 (ages 12, 11, 8, 4, 2 and 2 mos)
    I log in daily - Current weight is 239. Highest was 287 and my goal weight is 135. I am 5'1".

Feel free to friend request me :)
  • charger174
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I just started today (August 26). I am a mom of one and work from home.