Looking for friends - especially moms

Options

Replies

• hopsywopsy
    Options
    Time and energy - two things most mums want more of :-)

I have a 3 year old boy and have been on MFP for 2 weeks. Add me if you like - I could do with a few more MFP pals.
  • nicoliravioli
    Options
    Feel free to add me, that goes for anyone :) I'm a new mom of a lovely little girl. I've been a member for a while but just started logging in everyday this past week and becoming part of the online community. The motivation and encouragement from friends on here really helps keep you on track!
  • Desitweety
    Options
    i dont know how to add people but I need friends too!!!! ADD me!!
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 with a 2 year old and a 4 month old, feel free to add me! I have about 45 lbs to go :)
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Both my kids are teenagers now, but I definitely remember those earlier days! Hard to find time even to take a shower by yourself, let alone work out!

I used to have a dvd that was yoga for parents and kids to do together. . . I think it was from Gaiam, if you are interested in something like that.
  • larajenkins
    larajenkins Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new to MFP also. I am a mother of a 3 year old. I have 80 lbs to go.
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Mom to an almost-two-year-old, single parent, work full-time...feel free to add me (any of you)!
  • mrswright71
    Options
    Hi I'm a mom of two also! Feel free to add me!
  • joaniej75
    joaniej75 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too..Mom of twins and I work full time. I was also going to school full time too but that was just too much on me. I started MFP a few weeks ago but haven't really tried hard enough to stick with it. Tomorrow is a new day and I will do well.
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    im a mother of a 3 year old, who is annoying me right now because he wont eat, haha. i have been on here since december 28, 2010. i had 25 pounds to lose. ive maintained that weight since last april, almost 1 1/2 years. i love to encourage and love encouragement. good luck, and feel free to friend me.
  • joyfulmom4him
    Options
    I am also a mom. I have six children and have been trying to lose weight since giving birth in 2010. I have been able to maintain a 50lb loss but seem to be stuck. I would like to lose fifty more. I would love to have more friends, feel free to friend me. The more the merrier!
  • beonehotnurseagain
    Options
    Mother of four here ranged from 14 through 4 yo. Anyone can feel free to add me if you like. Good luck to all!!
  • ralon006
    Options
    Hi I am Rachel 24 years old and just had a baby girl 2 mths ago and now 2 try and lose that darn baby weight I have about 20 lbs to lose so lets see how this goes I am starting Px90 2day feel free to add me :)
  • knb2000
    knb2000 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too.. 40 year old mother of a very active 8 year old. I work full time and my husband is unemployed at the moment and we are praying for that to change. My daughter just started playing Soccer and since I have been athletic most of my life,(until I was 24 and I got hurt) this extra weight is has got to go.. I want to run around the soccer field with my daughter.
  • moonlightbluebird
    moonlightbluebird Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Been on MFP for a few months...no photo, I know, (been meaning to make that happen at some point, but open food diary....at least.

SW: 158
    CW: 148
    GW: 138
  • Breyna_10
    Options
    You can add me too I just stared on Thursday.. I'm looking for friends that can give me some tips..... Staring weight 300 and want to lose 50 in 4 months
  • Breyna_10
    Options
    How did u lose the first 50 pounds
  • alliwithaneye
    alliwithaneye Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm a 27 year old mommy to a 1 year old little girl. Have quite a lot of weight to lose and am willing to give any support I can! Fellow moms please feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    hi! welcome to mfp! have now added you :)
  • cjsmommy7
    cjsmommy7 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    HI im Jo 33 from uk. Single mom of five year old boy feel free to add me any moms :smile: