Day one with 90lbs to lose

Options
I've just started. I feel overwhelmed by how much I have to lose but I believe I can do this. I'd love to get support from people as I do this.

Replies

• jazee11
    jazee11 Posts: 321
    Options
    Break it down to 3 pounds at a time, baby steps. It can be over whelming but it is doable.

Welcome to the boards, post often.
  • WhatAgirl_
    WhatAgirl_ Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    girl I will be there with you! add me if u like :) you can do this!
  • 09wozza09
    Options
    Heya im starting my fitness and logging my food diary from tomorrow cant wait to get back into it all add me as a friend if you like im happy to help and support you i wish you well good luck! :)
  • justgin
    justgin Posts: 23
    Options
    You can do it! Just keep moving!
  • the_new_robin2016
    the_new_robin2016 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I've lost over 70! (was 80 at one point *face palm* lol) been there and an totally willing to help you out if you need it for support!!
  • Valleydachs
    Options
    YOU can do it. Lots of support helps. I know I need it. HERE YOU GO..........
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome!

My goal is a 90lbs loss, so I can tell you, YOU CAN DO IT!!!
    Make small goals for yourself and before you know it you will be there.

Add me if you like!!
  • beonehotnurseagain
    Options
    I have been on here for about three weeks, and lost about 5 lbs. Still have along way to go, but i am taking it one day at a time. You can add me as a friend if you like. Good luck to all.
  • beez89
    beez89 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I've got 30 to lose if you want to add me maybe we can try to lose it together. Have you ever done 3DS? :)
  • annwyatt69
    annwyatt69 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Break it down to 3 pounds at a time, baby steps. It can be over whelming but it is doable.

Welcome to the boards, post often.

Yep. Small goals like 2-3 pounds make it much easier. I also am not an advocate of weighing every day. Pick one day a week and weigh at the same time each day.
  • Nashvilleash
    Options
    Good luck! There are a lot of great people out here to cheer you on! You got this! :)
  • mnmarie
    mnmarie Posts: 11
    Options
    I just got started this week, and I'm also looking for support. I have about 80 pounds to lose. We can do this! Feel free to add me!
  • allielite11
    allielite11 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have over 100lbs to lose and am always looking to help others along my way. :)
  • star2lite
    star2lite Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    you'll be ok ...:flowerforyou:

Just small steps as everyone says :happy:

we are all here to help :smile:
  • mssarahe
    Options
    Good Luck! I'm working on 40 myself, just remember that it wont happen over night but if you keep at it you can succeed!
  • liftingheavy
    liftingheavy Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Let me tell you something. People here have lost 90lbs plus another 100+. I promise you can reach your goal here. Grab good supportive friends, for me that was the key.

When I saw their diaries and had a bad day, it inspired me to eat right. When I skipped my exercise, I'd get an alert on my phone that a friend burned 400-500 + calories and I hit the gym hard the next day.

This is the place to be. Feel free to add me if I can help.

You do not need Good Luck, so Good Work!!!!
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Just take it one day at a time! Try to eat within your macros and get some kind of exercise in at least 4-5 days a week and you will be fine. Good Luck to you!!

You can do this!!!
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I've been at this going on 2 months and I still have about 80-90 to lose! Feel free to add me, anyone.
  • kathyjobuckner61
    kathyjobuckner61 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    It is always a little daunting when you start down the road to change. One step at a time. I started logging in June and am amazed that i have stayed with it! You will find a lot of support and cheering here! Try not to think of the overall loss you want to achieve, set smaller goals....5 lbs., then 10 and before you know it you will be feeling better and well on your way. You can do it!
  • ksb69
    ksb69 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting aswell with a big challenge ahead. I need to loss 120 lbs.