Smokin' Hot Green Pepper's Week 11

Options
13»

Replies

• kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    ok, just takin a lil break...actually trying to cool off and get my heart rate down after having Jillian kick my butt. geez, this is gonna be a challenge alone for me. i did my walk/jog outdoor first and loved it. was a little windy, 29* and light flurries. our first for this winter. burned 308 calories..... so i was excited to do my first day of Jillian's shred. i did ok, but the jumping jacks kinda did me in. floppin all over the living room it felt like. need to invest in a better contraption for the girls i guess. anyway, that added 235 more calories to the burning fire. after all the crap i had yesterday and an upset tummy for part of the nite ( along with some anxiety ) my tummy is feeling kinda eeewwwish right now.... will keep it light for a while. my muscles aren't sore, but they feel like they are humming or vibrating...weird. so, got my breath back now and onto the laundry. Jacque ~ yes, plz join me! i would love to have someone with me, anyone else too!
  • jacque509
    Options
    Ok Kelly I will join ya, So I will do it tonight when I get home, I hope this will keep us motivated. I told ya its aggressive
  • kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    Ok Kelly I will join ya, So I will do it tonight when I get home, I hope this will keep us motivated. I told ya its aggressive

Yay ~ I am so excited Jacque!! thanks for doing this with me!! :bigsmile:
  • angiemcnett
    Options
    Barb - I love the date night for our challenge. My mood is still on the down side so maybe a date with my hubby will help. Exercising is not working very well. I have exercised 630 minutes in 4 days and still feel blue.

What is the shed?

Have a great evening ladies!:smile:
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Hi Pepper's,
    I have been really sick for the last 4 days, just wanted to check in. Not eating solid food and not going to work today. Will check in later.

:heart: thanks for checking in with me Kelly, but I am still doing this, just under the weather. :smile: