From 319lbs to 263 and counting! Kinda sad

Options
YoshiZelda
YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
My name is Brittney, my highest weight was 319. When I joined here I was about 300lbs, I am now proud to say I am 263 and plan to keep going till I reach my goal of 150!
Sadly, I don't see a difference in my body, only in my face, which is pretty depressing, but whatever I'm proud I've come this far.
Here are some before and after pics.

Highest weight, well around it, sorry it is so blurry, I have no scanner. The big blob in the tan pants to the left is me LOL
Snapshot_20120815_4.jpg

This is my "after" body pictures
Snapshot_20120827_2.jpg

Snapshot_20120823_44.jpg

Snapshot_20120827_28.jpg

Before - Face pic -
Sorry for the weird faces, I was on cam and my friend screen shoted it LOL

prog.png

progggg-1.png

After - Face pic -
[img]http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l567/YoshiRahh/progress/Snapshot_20120826_2.jpg[/img ][/img]Snapshot_20120822_47.jpg

Snapshot_20120823_40.jpg

Snapshot_20120825_31.jpg

Although I don't see much of a difference, I thought I would still post it because I am very proud of myself, and plan to keep going ! :]
Again sorry for the bad quality pictures LOL

Replies

• venetianz
    venetianz Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    there is so much difference in the pictures. you have lost and it is visible. congrats
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    there is so much difference in the pictures. you have lost and it is visible. congrats

Thank you! I can feel a difference. But I don't have a body mirror, and can only go off pics :[
  • MrsSunshinelove
    MrsSunshinelove Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!... I can totally see the differrence u loss alot !...Keep pushing sometimes i can hardly tell the difference but I get stronger and healthier everyday and that's what's mostly important.....=]
  • scorpiotwinkles
    scorpiotwinkles Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I can really see a difference, and you are beautiful now, so will be absolutely stunning when you are done! Keep up the good work and BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!
  • miss_grad
    miss_grad Posts: 102
    Options
    Wow! Incredible. Definitely a difference. Keep it up, beautiful <3
  • rukus1
    rukus1 Posts: 112
    Options
    No reason to be sad, you're doing great! Congratulations!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    You look like a different person already, honestly. Good on you!
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    wow!!! totally noticable,great job ,keep goin you look fab!!
  • kittyr77
    kittyr77 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Wow there's a definite difference in the body shots too! You look great, keep up the amazing work, well done you! X
  • Off10h8ed
    Off10h8ed Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Big difference! Keep up the great work! :)
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    You need to look at the 2 shots in the green shirt side by side there absolutely is a difference! What will help next time, try to wear the same pants too, it will be easier to compare.
  • Guisma
    Guisma Posts: 215
    Options
    Amazing loss and results ! Keep up with the great work, ur looking very pretty
  • alliwithaneye
    alliwithaneye Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful!! I can definitely see the difference in your body and your face! You have accomplished so much already and should be proud ^_^
  • kikilorain
    kikilorain Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Nice work, chica! Keep it up! :D
  • chrissy198727
    chrissy198727 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    keep it up hun, I can totally see the difference. I know what you mean, when I look in the mirror I be thinking I still look the same. But pictures really help. I try to take a picture every month in the same clothes to see the difference. It is a process, I began at 317 and now I am 267. We both just have to keep going.
  • Crazyjoe11
    Options
    I can see a big difference - well done!
  • nhga47
    nhga47 Posts: 118
    Options
    Huge difference! Keep it up! Great accomplisment! 1 day at a time! :)
  • Ralphrabbit
    Ralphrabbit Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful & well done for your loss!
    Don't forget to measure as I did not do that until half way through & wish I had. My tight 48D bra has gone though & been replaced with a 40 which is now loose............like you I must be thinner but I think it takes time to catch up in your head!!
    Well done you!
  • ser67
    ser67 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    A big difference can be seen. Well done and thank you for posting the photos. I find progress photos very motivating and look forward to when I can put mine on here. You are an inspiration.
  • Tigs2
    Tigs2 Posts: 2
    Options
    There is a huge difference. And I'm sure if you were to put on your "old" clothes they would be falling off you! Such a pretty face too. Keep going, you're doing great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!