From 319lbs to 263 and counting! Kinda sad

Options

Replies

• johari69
    Options
    I can see a difference. You've lost a lot of weight so far, and well done you. Remember, it'll be coming off internally too, which is the healthiest weight loss. Keep going, and I'm sure you'll start seeing more, have you taken measurements? Do that, and you will see a difference.
  • Maggie821
    Maggie821 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    We never see the difference in ourselves!!! Thank goodness for MFPals - because we all see the changes you've made!!! What a great job you have done so far!!! Keep going - I'm so proud of you. Definitely take your measurements and have someone else take some full body pics for you.
  • kaybillie
    Options
    Yes you're doing this! Can see a difference and you look pretty too. You've got this, so keep going, results already showing.
    Well done. x
  • littlemisschunky
    littlemisschunky Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I can most definitely see a difference. Sometimes its hard for us to realise the difference in our own bodies, I usually go not only by the scales but by how differently I feel in my clothes. Well done with this, and keep going, you're doing a great job :)
  • newmooon56
    newmooon56 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Sorry you cant see it - that is frustrating. But trust the outside world of opinions- it can be seen!!! Very much so.

You have done amazing work and your attitude is GREAT- its obvious you are on the right track.

Congrats on the success of your hard work - and keep it up - you are doing SO SO GOOD!

PS- I did your inky-blinky-pinky-clyde necklace :)
  • afarrow78
    Options
    Way to go! You are doing well. I see a difference. Keep it up!:smile:
  • gottagettagrip
    Options
    You can DEFINITELY see it! Look closely at your before and after pictures...your whole upper body is so much smaller! And trust me, as someone who has "linebacker" issues, I would know! You're doing great!!! Give yourself a pat on the back!
  • veerichie
    veerichie Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference in your body and I can see a HUGE difference in your face.

Don't let it discourage you if you don't notice a difference! You've come so far and it takes many baby steps to lose weight. Just remember that eventually every calorie, every meal, every day, every pound (or fraction of a pound) WILL add up.

Just keep doing what you're doing :) Thanks for sharing your progress!
  • toomuchsweetness
    toomuchsweetness Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    there is so much difference in the pictures. you have lost and it is visible. congrats

Thank you! I can feel a difference. But I don't have a body mirror, and can only go off pics :[

sometimes pics are better, because our eyes deceive us... I think I look better in the mirror than in a pic.. and pics dont lie.. so, believe your pics... there is a difference.. Good Job.. keep it up!
  • Tyyche
    Tyyche Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I can DEFINITELY see a difference. Great job, absolutely great! :)

I was 323lbs when I started, and am 236 now, and I couldn't really see a difference for a long time, but everyone else around me did. So don't trust your own eyes, I think it's a "can't see forrest for all the trees" sort of deal.

As many have said, 1 day a time! Keep up the fantastic work!
  • MrsCruncher
    Options
    Keep going kid, you are very motivational to us all. I can see a lot of difference and like lots of the others have posted, a very attractive, gorgeous young woman!
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Well done...you can see a huge difference!!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    You have made a fantastic start and done a wonderful thing for yourself! Keep going, you WILL get to your goal weight!
  • starburst1999
    Options
    You may not see th difference however it is very clearly there. You look great and should be so proud of your accomplishments so far. Keep up the great work.
  • alarae
    alarae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You are looking great! Keep it up!
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! Be proud of your accomplishment!
  • frosty73
    frosty73 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    You are looking so much healthier and happier! I know it's hard to see it yourself--- I started taking regular pictures of myself, and I look back on my old pictures with shock ("I was really this big?") Keep working it, you are doing GREAT!
  • Libb3C
    Libb3C Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference! They say that if you carry most of your weight in one area that is the last weight to come off. I can tell you of the weight I have lost, the last 30 lbs was more noticeable to me than the first 90! My advice - keep smaller clothes in your closet - go pick up some things at a thrift store - and try them on often - you will be surprised when you see the sizes you move through! I had clothes I skipped right over because I didn't check often enough!
  • LosinItAll2012
    LosinItAll2012 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Do not be sad!! You've dropped over 50 lbs!!! That's an amazing accomplishment that you should be so proud of!!! We can all see the difference...sometimes it's hard for us to see ourselves accurately... But you have shrunk Girl!!! Way to go!! Keep up the hard work!!! You'll get to your goal!
  • JosianneC
    JosianneC Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Very well done! Keep up the good work. You may not see the difference, but I most definitely can. You look great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!