Replies

• staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    As a mom of two with angel wings I totally agree it never goes away. We have hope and faith that we will one day see them again. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
  • dalissalee
    dalissalee Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Praying for you. For God to comfort you and strengthen you. I'm so sorry.
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    How heartbreaking, I could never imagine losing a child. Hopefully you are surrounded by people who love and care about you and can make this day easier for you.
  • gretchenwb
    gretchenwb Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I will pray for you! "we do not grieve as those who have no hope"
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Sending healing thoughts & prayers your way! ((Hugs)) too
  • MrsWJO
    MrsWJO Posts: 9
    Options
    Praying for you. As another poster has stated, stay on track today FOR your daughter. I'm sure she's watching over you. My she make her presence known and give you the comfort you need on this difficult day.
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    Prayers have been said. He's ALWAYS with you.
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    :heart: Praying for you! :flowerforyou:
  • StefPayne
    StefPayne Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss...you are correct some times are harder than others and this is one of those days. You and your family are in my prayers. Keep the faith and stay strong today you can do this!!! Lots of hugs to you:flowerforyou:
  • loserfirst
    Options
    I prayed for you today! God will give you strength and courage!! He will fight for you! God inhabits praise! My heart goes out to you this day!
  • shirleygirl910
    shirleygirl910 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    My prayers go out for you. Maybe try and use this as a motivator in that she can look down from heaven and see how well you are doing. I know God is proud of you too. We all are.
  • Avant25
    Avant25 Posts: 3
    Options
    God Bless you and your family.
    Prayers for you!
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Praying for you today. I know she's looking down from heaven and is very proud of you. :flowerforyou: {{hugs}}
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear about your loss. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Truemoose
    Truemoose Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Good morning Sug,

I lost my wife of 18 years almost 10 years ago. My 17 year old son at the time had undergone 4 brain surgeries in the previous 18 months and I felt the world left a deep burden on my shoulders. I was unable to sleep, concentrate or even smile. Many days I found myself crying and not know wh that grief monster was rearing it's head.

I prayed for solace and to find joy in each dawn.Best advice I got was remember to breathe and hugs were a great way to find my way back into life.

Now, this week my son will reach his 27th birthday, he still has issues with seizures, headaches, etc. But he is here and I see his mothers smile. We all have moments of absolute fear, horror and deep pain.

This morning I pray that you find solace and joy! And of courseremember to breathe and hug others without fear!
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine losing a child. My heart and prayers are with you. :heart:
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    You are strong and powerful, capable of anything. One step at a time, love... :heart: My prayers and strength are with you.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry.
  • anorangie
    anorangie Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: